Hanky

Chaeyoung brought hank with her going to Jennies apartment.

"Jennie, wifey we're here "Chaeyoung knock to the door while holding hank.

"Coming "she heard Jennie shout.

Jennie open the door for them and chaeyoung let go of hank and wrap her arm around her girlfriends waist then giving her a kiss.

"Hmm, you're with hank today huh? "Jennie asked while their heading inside.

"Yup Alice unnie is busy tho so I brought him with me"Chaeyoung said and sit on the sofa.

"Okay just wait me I'll go get some snacks "Jennie said and head to her kitchen.

Chaeyoung laid herself comfortably in the sofa and start to watch something. In a few minutes Jennie's already back holding a lot of snacks.

She put it down to the table and sit beside chaeyoung and they start to cuddle.

While they are in the middle of watching they were interrupted by the dogs bark.

"Hank stop! "Chaeyoung shout but hank didn't stop.

Jennie look at her hubby and she notice chaeyoung gasp and they look at their dog. Chaeyoung eyes immediately widen because hank is having a fight with kuma.

"Yahhh Hank that's enough!! "Chaeyoung shout again but hank didn't budge. So chaeyoung stand up and Jennie is just watching her hubby handling hank.

"Did I already told you that don't argue with kuma earlier? Come here you need to learn while growing up and if I say stay still, sit still okay? "Chaeyoung said carrying hank and sitting beside with Jennie.

"Hubby chill down okay? "Jennie said and giving chaeyoung a kiss on her cheek.

"Come here our hanky, dada is scolding you? Huh?  Don't worry mama is here "Jennie said getting hank on chaeyoungs arms.

Chaeyoung smile by the sight in front of her but it was interrupted because kuma jump unto her.

The couple just laugh and enjoy their watching with their dogs.

...Author ...

Soo I saw the post of Rosie and I kinda make it a one shot because hanky got scolded by her dada ehee