Damn bro, did you get hard?

Rosé - Gp!

Third person's pov

" Look what we have here, isn't it the most famous cheerleader Jennie Kim " A tall, blonde woman approached the place of the cheer team of their school inside the gym with her own teams behind her.

" I'm not in the mood, Park " A brunette woman replied while fixing her things as her own teams also wait for her.

" Awww but I'm in the mood Miss Kim " Rosé seats down we're the brunettes things is.

Jennie just rolled her eyes in annoyance and push the blonde off.

" Feisty aren't we " Rosé muttered as her teammates help her to stand up.

" Shut up " Jennie was about to hold her bags but Rosé stops her.

" Where are you going Miss Kim are you gonna find another dick to suck, oww of course as what I heard from the rumors... Miss Jennie Kim the cheerteam leader is having a good fun every after their training what a lovely rest you have " Rosé smirk as she saw the brunette clenched her jaw.

" Can you stop it Rosé " Another brunette started to talk.

" What isn't it true Miss Jisoo that your friend here is such a slut-" Rosé's been cut off.

" If I'm a slut then I shouldn't be here standing in this freaking gymnasium instead I would be at the backseat of your car sucking you off, aren't that hot Miss Park? " Jennie stand closer to the blonde while giving her sly smirk and raising her right eyebrow.

" Cat got your tongue? " Jennie asked the blonde who is now stunned in her place.

" Or..... What about how you insert your big dick inside of me like how you shoot that ball in the ring? " Jennie then leaned over to Rosé's ears whispering those words then slowly pulled away looking at the blonde's buldge then up to her eyes staring at it seductively.

" Ooppss I guess cat got her tongue, let's go now Jen we still have a few minutes break " Irene chukled as she stare at the basketball teams jaw dropped.

" If that so I gotta go now, see you later..... Daddy " Jennie smirked after giving the blonde a kiss on the cheeks.

The basketball team just stare at fading figures of the cheerleader teams with their jaws in the floor.

" Man are you okay? "

" She really go hard for you "

" Wait... Damn bro, did you get hard!? "

" Shut up go get your things we also have a few more minutes break " Rosé growled and her friend isn't wrong at all she really got hard on what Jennie just told her.

Well who wouldn't thought the captain of the basketball team and the leader of the cheerleader team became a couple after that moment happened inside the gymnasium. I guess Jennie really give her a head and of course Rosé fall in love with her same with Jennie. And then magic the two became the most hottest couple in their school.

...Author...

Good night y'all 😁