My mysterious nerd Part 1

Groans and moans are heard around the comfort room of the university of Park Academia, all the students who walks past by just ignored it because they already know who is it, it's no other than the play girl and intimidating cat eyed woman named Jennie Kim.

After an hour Jennie go out of the comfort room and you can't see something ruined on Jennie's appearance that means she fix her self before she goes out so that even though she had another session with some random guys she still need to look pleasant when facing other students.

Jennie is now walking through the hallways until she saw her friends heading to the cafeteria.

When she's about to open the door someone already opened it surprising her, all the attention is on them. Jennie thought that she's about to face the floor but someone caught her. Jennie looked up and saw a tall woman, she examined the one who catches her, the woman who caught her is wearing a glasses, her hair is long but it's tied down, she looks down and noticed that she's wearing a boy's uniform, the tall woman help Jennie stand and bow at her and immediately run out.

Jennie look where the tall one run and she's curious why a girl is wearing a boys uniform here in their school she just shrugged and look inside the cafeteria knowing that all the students eyes are on her so she immediately snap them.

" What are you looking at!? " Jennie asked in cold voice, she rolled her eyes and make her way to the table where her girls are.

When she sat down all her friends are looking at her in widen eyes.

" What? is there something in my face? " Jennie asked checking her face.

" You really don't know who you bumped a while ago? " Irene ask.

" Huh, no I don't know why? " Jennie asked digging on hyeris fries.

" Girl, you just bumped to the school mysterious nerd " Nayeon exclaimed.

" Why, is there something bad news on her? " Jennie asked in a bored way.

" No, but some rumors said that she's not a true girl you know what I mean? " Jisoo explained.

Jennie remembered that the girl she bumped to is wearing a boys uniform, she widen her eyes and look at her friends.

" And I just noticed that she's not wearing a girls uniform instead she's wearing a boy's uniform " Jennie said.

" All the students thought that she's a tomboy but they are not sure. " Irene explained.

Jennie kept thinking about the tall women until it's was been cut by someone.

" Yah, Kim Jisoo!!!" Lisa shout after entering the cafeteria.

Jennie look at Jisoo who just rolled her eyes, the girls just laughed at her.

" Hey, my baby bae " Joy said kissing Irene's cheek.

" Really, right in front of me?! Very disrespectful" Nayeon said, rolling her eyes.

" Hey, chill there woman " Joy said while Irene is just laughing at them.

"Lisa, is it true that you're finding another member in your team? " Jihyo asked chewing her fries.

Jennie just listen to their conversation.

" Actually we already found two" Lisa said drinking the chocolate milk that Jisoo buyed.

" Oh yeah and talking about them, the one was taller and more skilled than us so as the other, we heard that they've been playing basketball since sixth grade." Joy explained.

" Wait are you talking about the tall women who is wearing a glasses and wearing a boy's uniform? " Jennie asked.

"And who's this other?" Nayeon curiously asked.