What a small world

Rosé brought her cousin with her and that is Ryujin Park, they thought it's nice to hang out today and go shopping. Ryujin notice that her cousins phone is ringing so she snudged her cousin.

" Rosé unnie someone is calling you " Ryujin muttered and Rosé stop checking some clothes and look at her phone.

Ryujin notice the smile formed on her cousin's lips.

" Ooh it's that Jennie unnie " Ryujin tease her.

" Yeah it's her, you can just pick some clothes if you want I'll just answer this " Rosé muttered

Ryujin just nod and start checking some clothes, while Rosé is now talking to her girlfriend.

" Hey love why did you call " Rosé said.

" Nothing I'm just bored but this cousin of mine drag me here at the mall " Rosé eyes immediately widen.

" Me and my cousin are also here " She heard Jennie chuckled.

" Well let's see if the world is small " Jennie muttered.

" Yeah I gotta go my cousin is missing bye love you " Rosé said.

" Love you too " Jennie replied and end the call.

Rosé immediately find her cousin and she's no where to be found, so she search the whole store and there she saw her cousin fighting with someone.

" Ryujin what's happening here? " Chaeyoung stare at the brunette who is also holding the shirt from Ryujins grip.

"Unnie she doesn't want to let go, you know I love this shirt so much " Her cousin sulk.

" Excuse me but I grab it first so it's mine"  The brunette muttered.

" No I grab it first " Her cousin fight back.

And the two start pulling the shirt and Rosé groaned.

" Ryujin just give it to her we can find another one like that " Ryujin hesitate first but let go of the shirt anyway.

" Excuses me what's happening here, Lia are you fighting with someone again " An angelic voice interrupt them.

Rosé remember that voice so she immediately look who is it and it's no other than her girlfriend.

" Love what are you doing here!?" Rosé asked in shock.

" Hubby, well isn't it obvious we are shopping " Jennie said.

" Excuse me what's happening here " the brunette beside Jennie asked.

" Ooh Lia this is Rosé the one I've been telling you my girlfriend " Jeanie said smiling at her.

" Nice to meet you... Oh this is my cousin Ryujin " Rosé said.

" Well Lia here is also my cousin " Jennie side hug her cousin.

" What a small world indeed " Rosé chuckled.

" Nice to meet you Jennie unnie and also you brat " Ryujin glared at Lia

" Okay I smell something fishy what happened here before " Jennie crossed her arms and face her cousin.

" Well she starts grabbing this shirt but I was the one who grab it first " Lia explained rolling her eyes on Ryujin.

" I know where that attitude came from " Rosé whispered to her cousin.

" Yah.... I can here you Park! " Jennie yelled.

" Ooops hehe sorry love " Rosé scratch her nape.

" Okay to finish this conversation Lia can just take the shirt, me and Ryujin can just find another one " Rosé muttered.

" No need anymore unnie that's the last one let's just go find another design " Ryujin pulled her cousin.

Rosé just signed her girlfriend to call her later, Jennie can only laugh at the sight.

" And for you, better make it fast and buy that I still need to go to Chanel " Jennie muttered,she just heard her cousin huffed.