Almost got caught

Jennie and Jisoo are talking at the living room until Ella walk in and noticed her Mommy and Auntie.

"You will be the one carrying the body this time. "Jisoo explained to Jennie until Ella interup them.

"Mommy and Auntie J? "

"Oh shit! "The two exclaimed and face Ella with a smile on their faces.

"Hi sweetie, why are you up so early?"

"Hi darling?" The two said at the same time trying to cover the things behind them.

"Umm you guys were really loud "

"Who us!? " The both of them said at the same time that make them look at each other in a weird way,Jennie just cleared her throught and look at her daughter.

"Well me and Auntie, we have some really important matters to attend to so, go back to bed" Jennie trying to convince her daughter.

"Be a good girl, I buy something you want tomorrow" Jisoo who is also trying to convince her niece.

"Going on a mission again? " Ella said while plainly looking at her Mother and Auntie.

"No! " The both of them again said at the same time, and look at each other widening their eyes.

"Are you lying....? " Ella asked them.

"No, ummm and.... "Jennie trying to find another excuse while Jisoo is looking at her in a questioning look

"Auntie and I will bring you to Disney land tomorrow so, go back to bed ok? " Jennie said and Jisoo is just nodding at what Jennie is saying.

"Promise? " Ella ask.

"Promise" The both of them said at the same time and smile at Ella.

"Can you stop saying what I'm saying, it's weird " Jennie said in a low voice so that Jisoo will be the only one to hear it.

"I'm not trying to! " Jisoo reply in low voice also.

"Goodnight Mommy and Auntie. " Ella said.

"Goodnight baby have a good sleep okay? " Jennie said and move to kiss her daughter and Jisoo just blow a kiss on her. Ella already made up stairs, while the two are glaring at each other.

"Let's go! " The both of them said again.

Chaennie one shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें