Just for you Part 12

All the students in the hallway are now frowning and some are gossiping.

" I really think they're dating "

" Chaennie is real y'all "

" Chaeyoung and Jennie looks good to each other "

" Their height difference are really cute I can't stop bragging about their heights "

" Chaeyoung is so tall, I bet she's the top one here "

Chaeyoung just chuckled hearing that from her schoolmates but Jennie felt herself blushing from what her schoolmates been mumbling. As they reach jennies class all the students inside the room look at them.

" See you later after class.... Wifey " Chaeyoung shows her charming smile while holding jennies hand and kissing the back of it.

Jennie blush by the sudden endearment of the blonde.

" W-wifey!? "

" Y'all they are not dating, they're married! "

" Acckk my chaennie heart! "

" Damn Chaeyoung look so sweet!"

" Damn you got the charisma Jennie!"

All the students inside start cheering at the them, Jennie just rolled her eyes but she heard the blonde chuckled.

" Go now your making me shy, see you later " Jennie muttered shooing the blonde who is now smiling widely.

" See you J" Chaeyoung waved her hand and immediately run office to her class.

When Jennie turned all the students are looking at her teasingly.

" Stop, go back to your sits! " Jennie demand.

" Yes ma'am! " all the boys replied like a soldier.

While the girls just laughed at their classmates, Jennie smiled as she head to her own sit because she's lucky to have a classmates like them.

After class Jennie expect that the blonde will be waiting for her, she smiled at her place. As she head out Chaeyoung immediately take her things.

" What are you doing? " Jennie asked her.

" I'm helping my future wife on her things " Chaeyoung again showing her charming smile.

" We're not even dating yet " Jennie chuckled as she eye the blonde holding her bag and books.

" Soon J I can tell the world that your mine " Chaeyoung hold her hand kissing the back of it.

" Are you always this romantic and cheesy? " Jennie asked.

" As far I remember I am not this romantic to my ex, and I think it's because of you I'm being romantic now" Chaeyoung toothless smiled at her.

" It's so sudden that well because before your just a cold woman, not minding the other people but now you've change " Jennie spot her sisters car.

" Well just like I said earlier you change me J " Chaeyoung muttered.

" I'm glad I changed you because I can't stand my crush being cold and not talking to me " Jennie giggled.

As they approaching their cars Jisoo and Lisa suddenly ask the same thing.

" What's the meaning of this!?" The two asked pointing the hand of the the two comer.

" Huh, ow I'm courting Jennie, why? " Chaeyoung innocently said.

" What, And you didn't mind telling me man we're in the same class earlier!? " Lisa said loudly.

" Can you lower your voice, your making our ear drums hurt " Chaeyoung plainly said.

" Okay what's this Jen? " Jisoo ask her sister politely.

" Umm, unn-" Chaeyoung cut her off

" Jisoo unnie, I'm courting your sister because I love her " Chaeyoung said straight forward.

Jisoo and Lisa jaw dropped, their minds are now in a huge mess.

" Finally! " Lisa jump at Rosé.

" Now that's the Chaeyoung I know " Lisa patted her shoulder.

" Wait how about your wedding Jen? " Jisoo approach her.

" I don't want Jennie to marry someone" Chaeyoung bluntly said.

" You heard her unnie " Jennie chuckled.

" But how about ou-" Chaeyoung cut jisoo off.

" I think Joy is now talking to our parents, so you don't need to worry anymore Jisoo unnie " Chaeyoung wink at her.

" Okay then, jen it's getting late Mom and Dad might be worried about us " Jisoo opened the door of the drivers sit.

" Huh oh yeah, see tomorrow Rosie " Jennie wave at her.

" See you tomorrow J, love you " Chaeyoung muttered.

" I-i l-love y-you too..." Jennie stuttered, feeling her self blushing.

" What did I hear that right? " Chaeyoung face Jennie.

Lisa and jisoo just watched them having while having a smile in their faces.

" I love you too Rosie " Jennie finally said it in a nice way.

Chaeyoung pulled her by the waist and immediately kiss her lips. Jannie melted in the blondes touch and immediately kiss her back. After a few minutes of kissing jisoo suddenly pulled Jennie making their kiss break.

" That's enough come along now jen we need to go home, bye Chae and Lis " Jisoo wave at the two tall woman as she pulled Jennie inside her car.

" Bye jisoo unnie, now for you we also need to go home " Lisa muttered also pulling the blonde inside her car.

Let's just say the two in love are now sulking like a child because of the two crackheads.