Dog Cafe

Jennie entered into the unfamiliar cafe near in her condo, she brought her two dogs named Kai and Kuma. She walk towards the counter and letting her dogs play with the others, she ordered her fave tea and sitted near the place where all the dogs are.

As she's scrolling through her phone she didn't notice a golden retriever sniffing her thighs, her eyes immediately soften when the dog look at her.

" Hi there buddy, wah you look so cute " Jennie start play with his fur.

("You look gorgeous stranger,can I sit beside you? " The dog thought)

The dog suddenly want to sit beside her and Jennie notice it.

" You wanna sit with me, aww your so polite unlike my dogs, okay come here " Jennie move aside,letting the dog sit beside her.

" Are you with someone? " Jennie ask him as she cups his face.

("Yup I'm with my ugly Papa" The dog replied Jennie, thinking that she might know he's replying.)

The dog just bark and Jennie find herself liking this golden retriever until someone suddenly talks.

" There you are buddy I've been looking over for yo-" the person stops talking when she saw Jennie.

" Aww, I'm sorry Miss beautiful if my dog is bothering you " The person cheekily muttured.

(" What a flirt, go away she's mine Papa " The dog bark at her owner.)

Jennie blush by the sudden compliment of the woman in front of her, she examined her and noticing that she's an attractive woman.

" No it's okay, he's so polite actually " Jennie said as she stand up looking at her petting the golden retriever.

(" Yeah I'm a good boy " The dog bark at them.)

" He is, oh my bad let me introduce myself Miss beautiful I'm Park Chaeyoung, or Rosé, or Rosie whatever you like or you can call me darling or hon if you want " Chaeyoung jokely said looking at her gorgeous face.

Jennie blush at her statement.

" I'll call you Rosie, and I'm Kim Jennie nice meeting you " Jennie said showing her smile.

(" Can I call you Mama Jen? " the dog bark at their conversation.)

" Wow, your smile is so gorgeous " Chaeyoung said.

" T-thank you, you too you look good " Jennie shyly said.

The both of them are having a staring contest when sudden kuma barks at them.

" Oh sorry about that, are you hungry kuku? " Jennie kneeled down and start to pet her dog.

" You have dogs too, I have two actually this is Charm and that dog over there that's hank " Chaeyoung also kneeled fakingly petting Charm but the truth is she's admiring the beauty of the brunette.

(" I'm more attractive than hank hmp" Charm bark at them)

" Wow were the same I also have two dogs this is Kuma and that is Kai over there " Jennie pointed Kai.

" Well I think we're dog lovers or maybe we can be lovers also " Chaeyoung wink at her but Charm just brush her tail into her face turning around to face the brunette.

(" You're already making a move Papa, keep going Hi again Mama Jen " Charm huff at Chaeyoung.)

" Hey I'm your appa here " Chaeyoung scold her dog.

Jennie just laughed at the blondes childish attitude.

" Well I think Charm likes me now " Jennie said petting Charm.

(" I love you Mama jen "Charm giggled at Jennie's touch.)

" Actually Charm is so friendly with others but sometimes when he likes the person he doesn't want to him to let go " Chaeyoung said.

" What a lovely man you are Charm don't worry if I can visit here again be sure your here okay " Jennie said to Charm.

("OH don't worry Mama jen, I'll drag Papa here everyday "Charm bark)

" Okay that's enough young man go play with the others now me and your future mom will talk " Chaeyoung said and Jennie is like a tomato in her place again.

("Court her immediately "Charm run to the other dogs to play)

" What a confident woman you are Rosé " Jennie thought.