I want ice cream

" Are you going to tell me who ordered you to sneak in my company or you will swim on your own blood in this place " Chaeyoung asked holding a knife while her men's are in each corner of the room.

" I-it's Marcos, h-he ordered me to s-spy on your company because he wants your business go bankruptcy " The man said as he struggled with her tied hands.

" That asshole he won't stop until he wants me down " Chaeyoung clenched her jaw.

" Liam go to Marcos house and give him some little gifts that makes him surprise " Chaeyoung smirk.

" Copy Boss " Then Liam brought two men with him.

" And for you, tell me all the things you know about Marcos plans " Chaeyoung slide her knife on his jaw and she smirk when the man shiver.

" I-i heard from him last week t-that his targeting your wife, h-he said its good idea if he has your wife   " The man trembled as he speaks.

" Fuck him, I won't let him touch my wife-" Chaeyoung turned around when her one of her men's suddenly cut her.

" Boss your wife is here, she's upstairs " Chaeyoung look at her victim then turned around to stand up throwing the knife in the wall making all the people inside scared.

" You can do what ever you want to this man, before I'll come back I want to see him swim in his own blood, got that " Chaeyoung muttered to her men's.

" Yes Boss " Then she walked out from the room and immediately head upstairs fixing her shirt.

As she opened the door saw her wife sitting politely in the couch while playing with the hem of her coat.

" Hey hon " Chaeyoung said making the brunette stand up and smile.

" I miss you " Jennie hug her in the neck, hearing her wife chuckled as she feels the arms of her lover around her waist.

" We're just in the same place earlier " Chaeyoung sniff her scent.

" But your not there when I checked you in your office so I immediately drove here, I know your doing some business " Jennie let go and stare at the blonde with a pouty lips.

" Is there something you need? " Chaeyoung asked.

" I want ice cream " Jennie look at her with puppy eyes.

" Honey, did you just follow me here because you're craving for some ice cream? " Jennie slowly nod then immediately hide her face to Chaeyoungs neck because of embarrassment.

" You don't have to be shy love, come on let's go buy some ice cream " Chaeyoung giggled as her wife is still hiding her self from her chest.

" I thought you want ice cream " Jennie look up and nod.

" Then let's go buy some " Chaeyoung cup her cheeks giving her lips a peck then smiled at her.

" Let's go? " Chaeyoung asked then Jennie immediately clung her hands on the blondes biceps.

" Let's go buy some milk ice cream! " Jennie shout like a kid as she drag Chaeyoung out of the place.

Chaeyoung can only laugh as she thought that how come she married a woman who is cute, clingy and hot at the same time.

...Author...

Y'all I think I won't be updating on the following days because I don't feel good so I'll be resting and focusing on myself so that I can heal immediately I hope you guys understand and for my story just for you I don't think I can continue but I'll try because I don't have any idea on the next chapter.....