Ella wants to join the Mafia

Jennie and Chaeyong are just cuddling in their living room watching something, until their one and only daughter come.

"Mommy"

"Yes sweetie? " Jennie ask still looking at the television.

"Okay, can I join the Mafia? "

Chaeyoung and Jennie immediately look at their daughter in wide eyes.

"What!?"Jennie ask again.

Chaeyoung start to turn off the television and make an ooohhh reaction and start smiling at the conversation between her wife and daughter.

"Can I Join The Mafia?"

"Can You Join The Mafia? "Jennie asked.

"Yes, exactly " Ella said.

"Ugh, ask your Mom. " Jennie said making a glimpse to her hubby.

"Mom, you understand right? " Ella asked.

"Me, ask your Mom, she knows the answers" Chaeyoung point to her self then to Jennie.

Jennie glared at Chaeyoung while Chaeyoung is just giving her the weird look.

"Mommy, Mom?,  Mommy?, Mom? " Ella trying to ask who is who.

Jennie sigh and look at her daughter.

"What? " Ella asked.

"Well sweetie, your still to young." Jennie explained while Chaeyoung cross her arm and start to nod her head to what her wife's saying and also biting her lips to stop laughing.

"I'm not! " Ella groaned.

"And it's a dangerous job"Jennie continued.

"it is not, but you guys do it! " Ella trying to cut her Mom.

"Me and your Mom can't lose you. " Jennie trying to convince her daughter while on the other side Chaeyoung is just doing stuff like making his finger a gun like shooting to someone.

"No no no, But you guys do it! "

"Kind of a hypocrite don't you think?" Ella ask.

And that make Chaeyoung and Jennie froze, Jennie try not to be mad at her daughter.

"I mean she does have a point tho..." Chaeyoung agreed to her daughter.

"I got a point right Mom?, you understand "Ella start to smile at her Dad.

Jennie give Chaeyoung the deadliest glare and look back at her daughter who is now standing in front of them.

"End of conversation, go to your room. "Jennie plainly said while pointing upstairs.

Chaeyoung Look at her daughter then to her wife while giggling.

"NO! "

"Mom!  Mom! " Ella trying to convince her Dad.

"I thought you unders-" Ella was being cut off by her Mother.

"Go to your room." Jennie repeat herself but in a serious tone.

"Byeeee........ " Chaeyoung said doing a small wave to her daughter.

"Urrgghhh" Ella groaned in anger and start to walk upstairs.

Jennie smack Chaeyoung's lap and start asking her.

"Why did you not helped me?" Jennie ask in a serious voice.

"Sorry, but what am I supposed to say? " Chaeyoung ask trying not to tremble because of her wife's look.

Who wouldn't be scared on her cat eyes gosshhh, why did I marry her again? Chaeyoung in her thoughts until she was cut off by her wife.

"You will sleep at the sofa tonight. " Jennie said and make her way to their room.

Chaeyoung widen her eyes and start to follow her wife.

"Hey I'm sorry okay, wifey please don't let me sleep in the sof-" Chaeyoung was cut off when Jennie give her a peck in the lips and give her the blanket and pillow then slam the door in front of her.

You would thought chaeyoung will be mad but no she start to jump like a crazy woman and start to make her way downstairs still thinking her wife's kiss.

Credits: Tiktok

...Author ...

I tried to make the tiktok vid into one shot hehe I hope you like it.