Just for you Part 4

" Jennie wake up now we still need to go to school!" Jisoo shouts on the other side of Jennie's door.

" I don't want to go to school unnie, I'm scared! "

" Don't worry about them I'm here to protect you please! "

Jennie sigh as she start to change into her uniform, jisoo just wait for her sister in their living room until her phone ring.

~ Dad ~

" Good morning Dad "

" Good morning too my lovely daughter, wheres your sister I heard about what happened in the university is she okay? " Her Dad ask worriedly.

" She's okay Dad don't worry I'll protect my sister " Jisoo smiled as she heard her father's laugh.

" Okay be safe always my princesses, don't worry about me and your Mom  were okay here at Australia just take care of yourself and your sister okay? "

" I will dad bye love you "

" Love you too sweetie bye"

Jisoo ended the call as she spot her sister going downstairs.

" Let's go don't worry jisoo unnie is here for you " Jisoo giggled as she hug her sister, Jennie smiled as they head to their school.

Jennie look at the school gates and she felt lucky because there are no students crowding there.

She takes a deep breath as they walk out from the car, jisoo immediately wrap her arms around her shoulder to feel that she's there for her.

Before they step another foot a loud roar from a car been heard, they look who is it and Jennie's eyes immediately widen. She was about to pull her sister but it's to late, the tall blonde is already standing in front of them with her best friend Lisa.

" Umm hi, I'm Lisa and this is my best friend Chaeyoung or Rosé and were sorry about what happened yesterday " Lisa cut the awkwardness in their place.

" No it's okay, actually I'm Jisoo and this is my sister Jennie " Jisoo shyly said as she's now facing her long time crush.

" Are you sure, does anything hurt from you Jennie unnie? " Lisa ask worriedly.

" No I'm fine and thank you for yesterday Cha-chaeyoung shi" Jennie shyly said as she looked at the tall blonde.

Chaeyoung just stare at her coldly and immediately left them three at the parking lot.

" Umm sorry about that, I know you guys understand but do want us to fetch you later at break time so that we can have lunch together? " Lisa ask scratching her nape.

" How about Chaeyoung?"

" I'm on that one don't worry about her so what are guys okay with it? "

" Okay it fine we'll just wait for you guys later, we have to go our subject is almost starting " Jisoo said. While the two just nod.

~ Break time ~

Chaeyoungs pov

" No, no this can't be happening again "

" Why does it has to beat with someone again, no"

" I don't want to feel that pain again, let it stop "

" But she's not her, they are different people "

" Her cat eyes are so beautiful, her cheeks, her lips arrgghh stop Chaeyoung you can't fall in love again "

Chaeyoungs thought been cut off by Lisa.

" Hey Chae are you okay, oh by the way we will pick jisoo and Jennie unnie " Lisa said as they head out from their room.

" Why? " She looked at her friend coldly

" Well I invited them to join the break time with us" Lisa said frowning from the blondes cold stare.

" What, lis you know I don't want to be with other people " Chaeyoung exclaimed.

" But chae it's time for you to open your heart again " Lisa said stopping in her tracks.

" I can't lis " Chaeyoung said as she continues to walk.

" It's been 2 years you need to open your heart again and meet new people, chae I want the old chaeyoung back " Lisa replied running to her.

" I don't know lis if I can, I'm sorry but the old Chaeyoung is gone now " Chaeyoung eyes is just glued in her way.

" I'm not believing that Chae I know someday you will find the one, who will love you forever " Lisa said remembering someone she met earlier.

" Why do have a crush Lis, I think your not saying something to me it's so obvious " Chaeyoung is now the one who stop on tracks and look at her friend boringly.

" What are you talking about " Lisa innocently ask.

" Your pushing me to love again, are you in love with someone? " Rosie ask her while looking at her seriously.

" Yahh, stop with the stare okay I'm in love with someone " Lisa admitted looking on the floor because of shyness.

" Who is she? " Chaeyoung ask as they continued to make their way at the two brunettes hallway.

" Her " Lisa blurted out as she saw the love of her life.

Chaeyoung look at the two girls in front of them and chaeyoungs eyes immediately darted to Jennie's gummy smile. " Wow she have a beautiful smile, no stop it Chaeyoung " Rosé thought. Until she remembered her friends sudden confession.

" Wait are you saying its jisoo unn-" Rosé been cut off by her best friend covering her mouth.

" Let's go " Lisa ask walking towards to the two brunettes while eyeing her best friend to shut up.

Chaeyoung just smirk inside until she remembered that someone will join them at break time.

" Hey Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie shall we? " Lisa ask them if their ready to go.

" Oh yeah let's go, come here my mandu " Jisoo suddenly muttured the nickname that Jennie hated.

" Unnie! " Jennie whined at her as she start glaring at jisoo.

" Oooppss my bad, okay let's go jen " Jisoo pulled her beside her as they walk first.

Chaeyoung and Lisa look at each other weirdly as they follow them.