Get out

" You don't love me anymore! " Jennie shouts as she throws all the clothes of Chaeyoung downstairs.

" Hon I'm just going out with my friends " Chaeyoung muttered as dodge all the clothes falling at her.

" You've been busy with your work now you're going out with your friends, you don't have time for me anymore!" Jennie walk downstairs as she throws all things.

" Honey we just had a date earlier " Chaeyoung said as she runs around the living room because her wife is now running after her.

" Get out, you don't love me anymore " Jennie then throw the last clothes in her hands at the blonde.

" Take whatever is yours and get out! " Jennie yelled at her while glaring.

" Fine " Then Chaeyoung pick up her things then putting it on the couch then suddenly she walk towards the brunette and immediately carried her like a sack of potatoes.

" What do you think your doing!? " Jennie asked her as she punch the blondes back.

" You said I'll get all the things what's mine, so I'm taking you because you're mine " Chaeyoung cheekily smiled.

" Put me down! " Jennie shouts as she hides her shyness.

" No until you stop being a baby " Chaeyoung brought her upstairs and entered inside their room.

" Put me down Park Chaeyoung! " But Chaeyoung didn't listen instead she grab a chair and step on it putting Jennie at the top of their cabinet.

" W-wait what are you..... Yaahhh Park Chaeyoung why did you put me here!?" Jennie glares down at blonde who is now sitting on the chair.

" Nope, not until you stop being a baby "Chaeyoung crossed her arms and look at her fiance seriously.

" I'm not being a baby " Jennie scoffed looking at her side.

" Yes you are, hon I'm just going to hang out with them and we're not drinking any alcohol.... We're just going to a restaurant that Lisa booked, I won't be coming home late. " Chaeyoung explained but Jennie stayed silent.

" Hon are you listening " But no response.

" Okay suit yourself, you'll be staying there until I got home " Chaeyoung was about to stand up when she heard her fiance talk.

" Fine " Jennie look at her with a pissed face.

But Chaeyoung ignored her and stand up.

" Hubby pwease put me down " Jennie muttered in her baby voice.

Chaeyoung look at her and her heart melts when she saw her fiance pouting with a puppy eyes.

" Before I put you down, you will let me hangout with my friends " Chaeyoung stand beside the chair.

" Yes I will, now put me down it's so dusty here " Jennie sulk.

Chaeyoung stand at the top of the chair and grab her fiance waist as she stares at her a little, Jennie showed her gummy smile and Chaeyoung pulled her and carry her down.

Chaeyoung is still holding her waist while Jennie is placing her palms on blonde shoulder. Chaeyoung give her a peck on the lips making Jennie smile.

" I'll be going now hon " Chaeyoung said

" Okay just don't flirt with other girls if you don't want your precious guitars to be thrown out side. " Jennie said and Chaeyoung chuckled.

" Don't worry I won't " Chaeyoung cups her face and kiss her forehead.

" I love you "

" I love you more " Chaeyoung give her a last kiss and immediately grab her long coat and car keys.

" I'll be going now I'll be back " Chaeyoung muttered as she walks out from their room followed by Jennie.

Jennie watch her hubby drove away in their front door as she can't see the blondes car anymore she turned around facing a big mess in their living room.

" Now I'm going to start cleaning urgh " Jennie groaned as she starts picking all the clothes she throws at her fiance earlier.