Gentle Monster

(She's so freaking hot in that picture urrghhhhh. )

Jennie is now exhausted because she's been walking with her heels around the place where the gentle home held, she's just sitting there texting with Rosie but her manager tell her something.

" Uummm Jennie shhii our driver said that he can't pick us because the car we're using is not starting so I guess we should just take a ube-" Jennie cut him off because rosé is calling her.

" Hello, yes hubby why did you call? " Jennie ask looking at her heels.

" Wait are you driving, where are you going? "

" Your coming over here, how did you know? "

" Owww okay we'll just wait you here " Jennie mutter looking at her manager.

" Be safe love you bye " Jennie ended the call and start to talk to her manager.

" Unnie, Rosie will be picking us she's on her way " Jennie said looking at her post on instagram.

In a few minutes Jennie heard the voice shes been missing so she look up and there she met the eyes of Rosie, she examin her attire " why is she wearing a suit " Jennie thought.

" Hey sorry if I'm a bit late " Rosé speak to their manager.

" And actually manager unnie you can go home now I ask the other driver in the company to get you here "

" Thanks Chae I guess I'll head first now see you guys tomorrow " their manager wave a good bye.

" Why are you wearing a suit? " Jennie ask standing, now they have the same height but Rosie is still a bit taller.

" Oh well because I'm having a dinner date " Rosie answer and teasingly smile widely.

" Are you cheating on me? " Jennie ask crossing her arms in her chest.

" Why would I cheat on the hottest girl in the kpop world? " Rosie ask raising her eyebrow.

" Well if you wanna know why I'm wearing a suit today, because I picked you up in a fancy place and I'll be taking you to a dinner date my lady " Rosie said offering her hand.

Jennie just look at her not trying to show her blush.

" Are you going with me or not and why did your stylist make you wear such a heels like that? " Rosie ask intentionally looking at the beautiful legs of Jennie.

Jennie notice the different stare of Chaeyoung so she I'm slap her shoulder.

" Are you eye raping me Park? " Jennie ask stepping closer to Rosie.

" Well your my girlfriend how about we just go straight to my house and ma-" Jennie cut Rosie by smashing her lips unto the blonde.

" Stop, we're here in a public place and your saying those kind of words " Jennie said eyeing her surroundings.

" Well baby I wanna tell you honestly, you make me turned on " Rosie whisper to Jennies ear and noticing Jennie grip on her shoulder.

" Not bad for you, you already make me wet by just looking at you with that suit your wearing " Jennie whisper back, giving her a kiss on the cheek and make her way to Chaeyoungs car.

Rosie can feel that her girlfriend is now smirking so she just smile weirdly while looking around then start to run after Jennie.

When Rosé notice that her girlfriend is already inside her car she immediately thought " This gonna be a long night "

...Author...

Sorry if I can only update today because I've been busy answering all my modules so I update one and I don't know if I can update after this because we'll be having another tons of modules but I'll try to give you guys something thank you for your understanding.