This is how I met her

Married chaennie in lisoo's 25th Wedding anniversary

"Eyy, Glad you got in time bro " Lisa approach the coming couple with her wife beside her.

" Well me and this bro of yours wouldn't want to be late for your Anniversary right " Jennie replied and the three just laughed.

" Excuse me Rosé lemme borrow your wife first because I miss her so much " Jisoo pulled Jennie with her and didn't let Rosé replied.

" O-okay, why does your wife have to snatch my wife whenever we meet " Rosé muttered as they head to the table where the kids are.

" Well Man I also don't know I think their really just miss each other so let them be " Lisa replied sitting beside her son.

" Hello auntie Rosie " Lisa's son greeted her.

" Well hello there my lovely boy "Rosé smiled at him as she caressed his hair.

" Hello auntie Lisa " Her own daughter also greeted her auntie.

" Hello to you too pretty girl.... bro I'll just talk to the other visitors just hang out with this handsome boys here " Lisa stand up and head to the other visitors, Rosé just nod at her.

" Now the both of you are stuck with the most hottest woman in the world " Rosé mumbled as she start to show some poses.

" Auntie your so full of yourself " Lim said ,Lisa's son.

" Yeah I bet Mommy is the most hottest woman in the world not you " Her own daughter, Lia muttered.

" Okay, okay stop you two but at least I married the most hottest woman in the world and she became your Mommy " Rosé tickle her daughter.

" Mom stop " Rosé just chuckled and stop from tickling her daughter.

" Auntie I want to tell you something, but please don't tell it to Mom and Mommy I'll just tell them soon on my own " Rosé suddenly felt interested in Lims talk.

" Sure what is it? " Rosé asked as they look at her daughter then back to Lim.

" I met a girl in our school, and she's not like the other girls who's always sweet and cute " Lim started.

" She's a feisty and cold girl, I thought I'll just ignore her but we accidentally bumped into each other. She starts blubbering at me but the only thing I did that time is to stare at her gorgeous face, auntie why did I feel something in my stomach whenever I look at her " Lim said seriously.

Rosé chuckled as she remembered her first encounter with her wife.

" Why are you laughing Mom " Lia seriously ask.

" Well as Lim explained all of that I remember my first encounter with your Mommy " Rosé smiled at the two.

" Really...  Can you tell us auntie " Lim said excitedly.

" Yeah, I also wanna know how you met Mommy" Lia also agreed.

" Well okay just don't tell it to Your Mommy okay " the two just nod at her.

" Well this is how I met her she's a feisty, savage and cold woman in our university, She always walks in the hallway with her best friend and that is your Mommy Jisoo. Every time she walks in the hallway all the students always gives her space to walk for, well actually she's the queen of our university. I can say that she's perfect, she can do anything she's smart, competitive and hot. I remember the day I bumped into her,  I was rushing because I remember I'm going to be late in our practice match in basketball. We bumped, she almost fall on the ground but luckily I catched her and I immediately felt nervous but when our eyes met there is one thing I know and that is I just had the feeling of love at first sight. " Rosé start removing her coat.