Small

Chaeyoung and Jennie are busy picking Jennie's outfit.

Until someone approach Chaeyoung.

"Hey, hottie are you single? " the girl flirt to her.

"Uhh-uummmm I'm married actually " Chaeyoung said and try to search for Jennie but no sign of her (well what can you say park your wife is small) shut up author.

"Oh really then we're is your wife or husband? " the girl ask.

"Looking for me miss? "Jennie joined them because she,her hubby talking to someone so yeah.

"And who are you? " The girl ask raising her eye brow.

Jennie was about to say something when chaeyoung pulled her close to her.

"Let me introduce to you my wife " Chaeyoung proudly said.

Then the girl chuckled.

"I didn't know your type are small girls" the girl said while laughing.

Jennie was about to attack the girl when chaeyoung talk.

"Yes my type are small girls but monster in bed"Chaeyoung said and just walk away with her wife to the parking lot,on the other side the girl gasp because she felt embarrassed to what she just heard.

Jennie didn't know what just happened but she's blushing like a tomato.

"Hey wifey, are you okay? "Chaeyoung said snapping her fingers in front of Jennie's face.

"Umm yeah I'm okay " Jennie came back to her senses until she remembered that her hubby called her short.

"But"

"But? " Chaeyoung ask waiting for her.

"Did you just call me short? "Jennie said crossing her arms and raising her eye brow.

"What, what's wrong with that it's true tho.... "Chaeyoung said until she notice what she just said.

"What did you say park? "

"Uuhhh-ummm I think we should go"Chaeyoung trying to change the topic.

"No no no don't change the topic,HUBBY"

"Fine it's true right but you forget what  I said after that tho. "

Jennie try to remember until she felt something hot in her cheeks.

"Okay if you don't remember let me say it again your maybe small but your also a monster in be-" Jennie cut her off by slamming her lips on the blonde.

"Okay, okay stop, let's go "Jennie said and enter their car.

Chaeyoung just laugh and giggling going to the drivers seat.

...Author...

Y'all I hope your enjoying this book.