Be Happy

" I think we need to break up jen " Rosé said as they stay a little while in the car.

" W-what do you mean ba-" Rosé cut her off by holding Jennies hand.

" Don't call me that " Rosé chuckled and kiss the back of Jennies hand softly.

" I already know " she looked at Jennie who is questioning her.

" It's so obvious actually, the way you look at her, the way you smile, laugh in front of her, I already see it jen " Rosé said taking a breath not to cry.

" I-i'm sorry "

" Don't be, she loves you and you fall in love to her " Chaeyoung said as she let her tears fall down.

" I know that you fall out of love, so I don't want to make this hard for us "

" So be happy wifey, wow haha I guess that's my last time to call you that " Rosé chuckled between her tears Jennie can't do anything but to feel bad to herself.

" I know she can make you happier than me, so I'm letting you go "

" Hubb-"

" No don't say that please, it's time for you to live your life to the one you truly love jen, I know you're not happy with me anymore you deserve more so I'm letting you go "

" Thank you "

" No thank you for giving me a chance to love you, I guess this is a good bye now " Rosé said looking to the teary cat eyes of Jennie.

" But before you go out can I please taste your lips for the last time " Rosé said cupping Jennie's cheek.

Jennie smiled at her nod, Chaeyoung didn't waste any time and kiss her passionately.

After that Rosie smiled at her and look in front, Jennie take a deep breath and head out from the car.

As shes already out she look as the car drove away, be happy to my Hubby Jennie said to herself as she entered at her house.

Rosé cried inside the car remembering all her memories with Jennie, she can't believe they end just like that. She head inside her house and start to pack her things and call her private plane to fly in Australia.

A few years later, Rosie is now the most powerful lawyer in the world but she still not dating someone until that scene happened, she always saw how happy Jennie when she's with her best friend.

Rosé turned her chair in her office and look at the big window at her back watching the sky and saying to herself, thank you for giving her the happiness she deserves My Best friend, make her the happiest woman in the world. I trust you Lisa.