A daughter!?

Chaeyoung have been inside her office since 7 in the morning because she needs to finish signing all the papers in her table until a knock has been heard from her door.

" Come in " She muttered while still focusing on the papers.

" Ms. Park sorry to bother you but someone is looking for you " Her secretary said.

" Who is it? " She ask still not looking at her secretary.

" I don't know Ms. but she's a kid " After hearing that she lift up her head to stare at her secretary with curiosity.

" O-okay just let her come here in my office " She said focusing back to her work.

" Okay Ms. " Her secretary closed the door and Chaeyoung wait for the kid.

After a few minutes another knock is heard through her door.

" Come in " she said fixing her glasses.

" Here she is Ms. " She look at the kid who is now also staring at her.

" Thank you Ms. Kang you can leave us alone now " She stand up and her secretary go out from her office.

" Come sit here..... "

" Ella my name is Ella.... MOM " Chaeyoungs eyes widen when the girl sit beside her on her sofa.

" W-what do you mean Mom, kid I think you're thinking it wrong " She tried to process what's happening.

" No I'm not wrong, I know you're my Mom " The kid muttered as she sits comfortably.

" But I'm not even married how come I have a daughter..... A daughter!? " She stand up.

" Stop shouting Mom you're breaking my eardrums " The kid lazily said.

" How come you're my daughter, and the last time i check I'm single as fuck " She muttered loosening her tie.

" You and Mommy really love cursing aye " The kid said.

" M-mommy, who are you talking about " Chaeyoung again sit beside her.

" Who else, the bitchy, savage girl no other than Jennie Ruby Jane Kim my one and only mother " the kid said fixing her posture.

" Je-jennie......  " Chaeyoung never thought she will saying that name again, the name of the love of her life.

" Yup that's her.... there's a reason why I'm here and that is I'll be living in your house for 3 months " The kid stand up checking all the things inside her office.

" What.... No no you're not living with me I need to find out if you're really my daughter how come Jennie got pregnant and if she's pregnant she won't leave " Chaeyoung muttered.

" Arrgghh you don't believe me, don't you see we have the same features " Well it's true they have the same features but how come Jennie got pregnant as far I remember I used protection.... Wait oh no

" Where is she? " She stand up.

" Who? " Ella turned around facing her tall Mom.

" Jennie your Mommy who else " Chaeyoung walk to her desk and grab her car keys.

" Oh about that she doesn't know I'm here right now " Ella look at the other way.

" What!? "

" Your Mommy will kill you or me kid now let's go tell me where she is " Chaeyoung walk to her door and opened it for her so called daughter.

" I know Mommy won't " she heard the kid mumbled but she just shrugged it and they head to the parking lot and drove to where her recent lover is.