First Sight

Chaeyoung and Jennie are at their own room to sleep but Chaeyoung is waiting for her wife at the bathroom until her daughter knock in their door.

"Mom can I come in?" Ryujin ask.

"Sure sweetie come in " Chaeyoung replied fixing their bed then seats on the edge.

Ryujin seats down beside her and ask something to her Mom.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chaeyoung only nod at her.

"How did you fall in love with mommy? " Chaeyoung only chuckled on her daughters question.

"Hmmm ,let's just say it's love at first sight " Chaeyoung started and remembering their first interaction.

"It was the day I fly to Korea, I immediately made my way to yg building cause they said we will have a meeting. When I step inside the elevator a girl entered and of course me I scan her but when I met her face it's like I saw an angel, it's like I saw the most beautiful girl in the world, and that beautiful girl is no other than your mommy " Chaeyoung said smiling at her daughter.

"Then how the two of you got close? "

" The day she approached me, I was just playing with my guitar that day and then your mommy approached me and that's when our friendship starts. After that the two of us are always hanging out with your aunt Lisa and jisoo. " Ryujin can't imagine how her mommy approached her Mom.

" Everytime we have a practice I've always been staring at your mommy, I can't take my eyes of her until the day our debut, I watched our performance, and just then I realized that Im already in love with your mommy " Chaeyoung said while playing with her daughters hair.

" I remember in one of our concerts we perform 4D, but whenever your mommy raps it makes me wanna stare at her the way she moves her hips, looking intensely in our fans, I feel like I'm ready to do everything just for her, your mommys beauty always affect me sweetie and I never get tired looking at her face everyday, because that's the reason why I'm falling harder for her" Ryujin smile at her and at the exact time her Mommy just got out from the bathroom.

" Ryujin dear why are you here is there a problem? " Jennie ask while brushing her hair.

Chaeyoung and Ryujin just look at her while smiling sweetly.

" Whats with the two of you huh" Jennie ask placing the hair brush in her table.

" Nothing Mommy I just ask Mom how she fall in love with you, okay I think that's enough good night Mommy and and Mom " Ryujin said and give her parents a kiss on the cheek.

"Good night baby " The two said at the same time. Ryujin smiled at them and head out.

"What did you answer to your daughter?" Jennie ask walking towards her hubby then seats beside her.

" Well I said that I will never get tired of your beauty and I'm always falling in love with you every time " Chaeyoung answered and look at her wifey.

Jennie can't hide her blush so she just give her a kiss.

" I love you Park Chaeyoung " Jennie said.

" I love you too Park Jennie " Chaeyoung said and hug her wife giving her a kiss on her forehead, Jennie smile and snuggle her face on the neck of Chaeyoung.

and the both of them laid in their bed then drove to dream land.