My mysterious nerd Part 13

Days has passed all the students are now preparing for their upcoming prom night, designing the stage and practising some performance.

Rosé, Lisa, Mina and Joy are preparing another dance but this time it will be different. The girls are on the mall picking their outfits, including the suit of their partners. After shopping they immediately head to their house then to the school.

While the four basketball players are practising some group of girls talk to them.

" Hey hottie "

" Hi Lisa my baby "

" Hey Joy "

"Mina, darling "

They said but before they come closer to them, Jisoo immediately cut them.

" Hi baby!" Jisoo said out loud and intentionally bumping her shoulder to the girl who call Lisa baby.

Lisa smiled widely and Jisoo jump on her and kiss her deeply, Lisa just smile between their kiss and manage to excuse her self to her friends.

" Joy-yahhh " Irene shout in a baby voice also bumping her shoulder to the girl who flirt with Joy.

" My baby bae " Joy said and carry Irene bridal style and start kissing her excusing her self to Rosé who is now chuckling.

"Minari!" Nayeon squealed after seeing Mina. She jumped right at her and cling unto her neck.

"Well hello to you too, gorgeous." Mina softly said, wrapping her arms around Nayeon's waist before kissing her lips.

" Excuse me, hey hon " Jennie excuse herself but she also intentionally bump her shoulder to the girl who flirt with Rosé.

Rosé smile at her and when Jennie is already in front of her she immediately hold the blondes nape while her left arms pulled her collar. Smashing her lips on the blonde and rosé wrapping her arms around her waist.

Jennie just smirked between their kiss until Jihyo shoo the girls who flirted with the basketball players.

" Why are you still here huh, go you already saw they are taken now go " Jihyo said.

Jihyo rolled her eyes before excusing herself to find Jeongyeon.

" Miss me that much baby? " Rosé asked.

" Yeah, our clothes for the prom night are already in my condo "

" That's good, wanna go to the comfort room we still have time to continue our session " Rosé said sniffing Jennie's neck, she heard Jennie moan.

" Let's go " Jennie said while giggling. And they you know, now let's go to lisoo.

Lisa and Jisoo are still making out and they are already in a one room.

Joy lead their way to her car and continue their make out in the car.

While Mina and Nayeon were also having a heated make out inside Mina's sports car.

After that it's already afternoon and they bid their goodbyes to each other and head home.

...Author......

Last two chapters were almost at the end.