I hate men

Jennie thought that this will be a good day for the four of them, they are now rehearsing 4D but in the water she notice their dancers who's coming towards them but they are not wearing a shirt on, Jennie's been spacing out until she's been cut off by feeling water in her legs. She immediately look at lisa and jisoo who's splashing water on each other. Jennie feel the hotness of the atmosphere because the for of them are surrounded by topless guys.

"Okay ready girls "their director said.

The girls start to perform 4D and they added a dance break in the last. After performing the four girls look at their back and the three immediately blush because their dancers are sweating but Rosé is just looking at them with a cold look. She look at her girlfriend and immediately widen her eyes so she immediately shout at their staff.

"Unnie's can I excuse my self for a moment, I don't feel good here!! "Rosé ask their manager while looking at the guys behind her with a cold look.

"Wh-, oh okay girls take a break also you guys "The director said.

Jennie frown because of her hubby's attitude and about to approach her but one of the dancers come closer to her and ask something.

"Ummm jennie-shhh, about your solo stag-"the guy is been cut off by rosé.

"Yaahhh Jennie Kim are you coming or not! "Rosé shout while looking at them sternly.

"Sorry we can talk about that later you can go now "Jennie said in a low voice because she's not comfortable around topless boys.

The dancer just nod and start to make his way to their dressing room. Jennie look at her girlfriend who is now looking at her differently.

"What?"Jennie asked in a serious tone and walk past chaeyoung but the blonde just smirk at her.

Chaeyoung followed her girlfriend until she noticed they reach the quiet room so she immediately slam Jennie on the wall,pinning her wrist above her head and leaned to her ear. Jennie gasp on the sudden action of her girlfriend an action she never seen before.

"Hmmm"Chaeyoung hum and start to roam her hands around Jennies body. Jennie felt her self getting hot because of the action of her girlfriend and deep voice.

"You know I hate men, right baby? "Chaeyoung ask while Jennie can do is to nod.

"And you also know I hate men being close to you? "Chaeyoung added.

"Y-yes"jennie said in a whisper voice.

"Then why are you blushing there huh, is it because they have abs huh?, well let me show you  that you have a girlfriend who's hotter than those dancers "Chaeyoung whisper to Jennies ear and start to guide Jennies hand to her hard abs.

Jennie bite her lips while feeling her hubby's sexiness.

"If I see you drooling to other guys I won't hesitate punishing you baby"Chaeyoung said looking through Jennies eyes.

Jennie just nod well her hubby is her weakness.

"Good now give me a kiss "Chaeyoung said.

Jennie didn't waste any time and smash her lips to Chaeyoung and starting to wrap her arms around the blonde's neck.

Chaeyoung hum because of the hungry kiss of her girlfriend and smile. They let go and try to reach their breath.

"I love you hubby"Jennie said placing her hand unto rosé chest.

"I love you too Wifey "Chaeyoung smile and squish Jennies butt.

Jennie squealed and slap Chaeyoungs chest.

"Chae!!!, We have to go "Jennie said then Chaeyoung lift her up like a bridal style.

"Let's go"chaeyoung said and Jennie just giggled.