My mysterious nerd Part 7

As the girls are in the middle of the class a student barge in their room announcing that the game at the gym is almost starting.

Jennie smirk and immediately stand up not minding her friends who are now calling her.

Jennie run to the hallways until she's already inside the gym. She scan if the tall blonde is there but no sign of her so she entered the locker room and find the girl who is now changing in her basketball outfit.

Jennie lock the door and lick her lips. She put down her bag and start to walk to the blonde who is now back facing her.

Jennie can't stop looking at the blondes back, she feels like she want to touch it because of the muscles.

But she breath and start to interrupt the blonde

"Wow never thought that you have a nice body " Jennie flirty talk that makes the blonde smirk before turning.

Jennies eyes glued on the abs of chaeyoung and finding herself getting turned on.

" What are you doing here? " Rosé ask in a husky voice while fixing her jersey.

" I really thought your a nerd "

" Well the turns out I'm not "

" Umm well what time does your game start? " Jennie ask slowly walking forward.

" Later after our one hour rest, why?" Chaeyoung ask putting her things in the her locker.

" Is that so, hmm rest huh" Jennie said standing close to Chaeyoung.

" Yeah "

" You said earlier that I should be at your play later, why do you want me to watch you play huh? " Jennie raising her right eyebrow crossing her arms.

" Well actually I just want to show something to Kai if he will lose later " Rosé said combing her blonde hair.

" And what is it? " Jennie ask.

Rose just smirked and chuckled. Jennie can't do but to feel hot and getting wet.

" Later baby " Rosé said in her deep voice and about to walk but Jennie pulled her to sit in the bench.

" Before you go I need to know something "

" Is it again about what I said yesterday then if you don't believe me Miss Kim then I should just go ahe-" Rosé been cut off when Jennie sits on her lap and smash her lips on the blonde.