My mysterious nerd Part 5

Chaeyoung head home, she opened the door and put her shopping bags on the table making her way to their kitchen to drink some milk.

"Waaaahhh, who are you Mom, Dad someone entered our house!!!!!! " Her sister panicked.

Chaeyoung can hear the rush footsteps in their stairs.

" Where!? " her parents both said.

" Her! " Alice point her.

Chaeyoung turned around ,raising her eyebrows while drinking her milk.

" It's just me, Alice " She said

" Wow, are you really my daughter? " Her Mom ask.

Chaeyoung just chuckled.

" No, Mom I'm your son, just kidding " Chaeyoung giggled and hug her Mom.

" Sweetie, is there a meaning why you change your hair into blonde? " Her Dad ask putting his arms around her daughters shoulder.

" Since you guys already ANNOUNCED that I'm your daughter so why not just be true to myself right, and also my game is coming up " she explained.

" Aww, my sister is growing up " Alice said pinching her sisters cheek.

" Ouch, yaahh "

" Oh, I heard last night in your room, who is Jennie? " Alice aks crossing her arms in front of her chest.

" Ummm " she look at her parents then to her sister.

" She's actually my crush but she's been a playgirl ever since last year, so I don't stand a chance "

" What don't stand a chance, just try it you got the blood of Park so go for it " Her said.

" Fine, I'll try " she said scratching her nape.

" That's the park I know, now why don't we start to eat so that you can rest because we know that your tired " Her Dad said and eat their dinner.

Chaeyoung pick up all the shopping bags and head her way to her room. She start checking all the new outfits she buy and luckily it's good looking for her. After that she take a shower and laid on her bed thinking about tomorrow.

Aissh Jennie Kim I'm going to make you mine but first I need to show myself in the school she thought and drove to sleep.

..................

Chaeyoung wake up and showered wearing her uniform as usual its the boys uniform again. After fixing herself she head down stairs and saw her sister and parents in the kitchen.

" Morning "

" Wow is that really you!? " her sister tease her.

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and start to eat her breakfast.

" Ummm Dad I'll be using my car starting from now on " She said drinking her water.

" Sure just be careful at driving okay"

" I will "

" Are you going to impress the whole school or miss Jennie Kim? " Alice tease her again while winking at her.

" What if I say both, oh I'll go ahead now Dad, Mom " she answered Alice but rush up so that she don't want another teasing from her  sister.

" Yaahh, aisshh "

After kissing her parents on the cheek she head out to their garage and smile when she saw her car.

" It's been a while since I drive you, now you've been in a rest for so long why don't we head to school aye" she talk to her car and start to drive to their school.

....................................

Students are now crowding at the parking lot some are gossiping and waiting for the owner of the Lamborghini to come out.

" What's with the crowd? " Jennie ask as they make their way inside the.

" I think we have a new student I don't know " Jisoo said.

" Wow guys stop just look at that car me and joy always wanting to drive that kind of car but " Lisa said.

" But our parents doesn't want to " Joy continued.

" Hmm who would be the new student " Irene said.

" I think we should go Joy and I need to prepare for the play later " Lisa said and they were about to go when they heard lots of gasp and shouts from the students.

Jennie and her friends stop and look at the direction where is the car parked.

Their eyes immediately widen and can't believe what they saw.