Chair

Blackpink in a Christmas party event with all the other idols.

" Okay Seulgi you're out " the mc announced making the members of red velvet laugh at their main dancers.

" Now we only have two competitors and they are in the same group " All the other idols are now watching the game surrounding the two tall blonde.

" Go Lisa! "

" Go Chaeng my twin! "

" Fighting Rosé! "

" Good luck manoban! "

All the other idols cheered for them but the two just laughed at each other.

" Okay now the next sentence is the first one who can sit in that last chair will be having a dinner date with the one and only Jennie Kim " Jennie immediately widen her eyes when she heard her own name making her friends tease her.

" Oooh Go Lisa, better win this for all the jenlisa shippers! " Bambam tease her but she just rolled her eyes.

" Chaeyoung unnie your wifey is waiting! " Ryujin shout making all the other idols laugh.

" Okay in three, two..... One Go! " Lisa and Chaeyoung grab the chair at the same time, pulling it with their own strength.

" They might break the chair! " Jin muttered.

" Yahh this chair is mine! " Lisa suddenly shouts.

" No this.... Is..... Mine! " Chaeyoung used all her strength pulling the chair up making Lisa trip in her shoes.

" Aish! " Lisa stand up and run after Chaeyoung who is now running around the place holding the chair. All the people inside laugh on what they are seeing.

" Yahhh Lalisa " Chaeyoung suddenly said with her deep voice.

" Ahh Chaeyoung-ah! " Lisa then got a chance to grab the chair again.

" Are you going to let go or you want me to dye your cats fur in to black " Chaeyoung threatend her making Lisa let go of the chair.

" Yahh don't you dare " Lisa glared at her playfully making all the other idols laugh because of what Chaeyoung did.

" Good, now for you " Chaeyoung walk towards the brunette still holding the chair in her hands.

" Can I take you to a dinner date tomorrow my lady? " Chaeyoung asked putting down the chair in front of the brunette.

Jennie chuckled when Chaeyoung did a little cheating just to win the game.

" Of course I would love to " Jennie said smiling at her.

" Whipped! " Irene, Nayeon, Lia shout at the brunette making her shy.

" Yes, thank you Manoban, you can just take Jisoo unnie to a dinner though " Chaeyoung wink at the two making Jisoo blush and the people around cheer.

" Now let the real fun begins! " Jackson and J-hope shouts as a music starts to play.

...Author...
Good morning y'all 😊