Play Girl

The four girls are just chilling in their living room. Jisoo and Lisa are playing something on their phones, Jennie is just scrolling through her insta while rosé is playing with their dogs.

"Jennie baby are you hungry? "Rosé ask playing kuma's hair.

"No I'm not "Jennie replied until she's been stop scrolling because of something.

Rosé notice the silence of her girlfriend she was about to ask her but.......

"Are you kidding me Park! "Jennie say out loud.

"W-what did I do wifey? "Rosé ask in curiosity.

"Yes you did something.....urrggghhhh"Jennie said and throw her phone to Chaeyoung who is now trembling.

When rosé look at the phone her eyes immediately widen.

"Wow I didn't know blinks can edit so good "Rosé said but she want to take back what she because her girlfriend is now shooting her daggers by just looking at her.

"Huh, your proud of that edit huh having fun to be a womaniser park!? "Jennie shout at Chaeyoung.

"Baby calm down okay it's just an edit and you're the one I really love okay. "Rosé said sitting beside her girlfriend at the sofa.

"Better post some pictures of us or your will be sleeping at this sofa you've been sitting. "Jennie firmly said.

Rosé immediately get her phone from the table and post some pictures of her and Jennie.

"Okay done you can look if you want to "Rosé said handling her phone to Jennie.

Jennie glare at Rosé and look at their picture but the caption catch her attention.

(  my wifey, don't be a jealous mandu okay love you my love 💖) the caption said and she's trying to hide her blush from Chaeyoung.

"I love you too hubby"Jennie said and give rosé a peck but Rosé cup Jennie's cheek and kiss her deeper.

" Whipped! " Lisa shouts.

" Shut up! " Jennie glares at her.

"So I'm not sleeping in this sofa right wifey? "Rosé ask.

"Why do you want to sleep here? "Jennie ask seriously.

"Of course I don't, I want to sleep beside you " Rosé said carrying hank and kuma.

"Hmmmm" Jennie just go back to scrolling not minding the shippers.

'Phew I never thought that I'm the biggest play girl in the kpop industry dude Suzy?, Joy?, Irene unnie?, Iu sunbae?, Nayeon unnie? those girls are so damn beautiful but nah I already have my wifey my one and only baby mandu rosé thought. '