My mysterious nerd Part 11

Months has passed Rosé is still courting Jennie, now she always hangout with Jennie's friends mostly Lisa and Joy. And about their competition actually Chaeyoungs team won and that's because Rosé got her inspiration to win.

They are now taking their break in the cafeteria, Nayeon and Jihyo felt like a 9th wheeler. Suddenly someone pulled Jennie and kiss her.

All the students gasp mostly the girls in the table, Rosé widen her eyes and push the guy who kiss Jennie.

" Bastard! "

" Who do you think you are!? " Rosé shout out him.

The guy is now on the floor with a blood in his lips, Jennie is now covering her lips by the sudden scene earlier. The guy just smirk and stand up

" Ow Jennie didn't tell you, why don't you tell it to her babe " the guy said wiping the blood in his lips.

Rosé look at Jennie with a curious look, Jennie was about to approach her but she talk.

" Can you tell me first about him jen"

" He's my ex, I-i don't want to say it to you beca-"

" Because what? "

" Because you might stop courting me " Jennie said in a low voice looking down.

" But I don't love him anymore and I didn't expect that he will be back, believe me love " Jennie said holding Rosés arms.

" Nice to meet you I'm V jennies boyfriend " V said while smirking.

" Boyfriend Huh? " V just nod but Rosé punch his smirking face.

" Boyfriend my ass, Ex you Bastard now that you show up to me don't you ever go near Jennie nor her friends or else you you don't want to meet Jesus aye" Rosé threatening him.

V look up at her and somehow notice that the latter is taller than her, V just glare at her.

" I'll get you back Jennie remember that " V said and head out in the cafeteria.

Rosé only feel is madness and betrayal so she look at Jennie then walk out heading to her car.

Jennie immediately follow her until she saw her at her car.

She put her bag in front of the car and warp her arms around Rosés nape.

" I-I'm sorry if I didn't trust you I'm just afraid that you will stop courting me because you know I've been a playgirl in the last past years " Jennie said looking down.

Rosé just sigh and felt sad so she wrap her arms around Jennies waist, she kiss her and Jennie immediately kiss back. Rosé can feel that Jennie is smiling between their kiss.

Rosé pulled away and kiss Jennies forehead.

" I will not stop courting you Miss Kim because I've been also wanting to claim you in the past years even though you're a playgirl " Rosé said looking deeply in jennies eyes.

Jennie smile at her and said the word that rosés expecting to hear from the brunette.

" I love you "

" W-what did you say? "

" Since you've been courting me for almost a month now so Yes "

" What Yes? "

" I will be your girlfriend " Jennie said showing her gummy smile.

" Wait I want to be romantic but okay since we already here I'm gonna ask you before you answer okay" Rosé said.

" Jennie Kim the playgirl in this school my love, my queen will you be my girlfriend? "

" I already said yes so Yes I'm now your girlfriend " Jennie said smiling widely.

Rosé shouts and kiss Jennie like there's no tomorrow.

They make out until rosé start to kiss jennies jaw and down to her neck.

" I think we should not do it here love " Jennie manage to say but the blonde didn't follow her instead Rosé carried her and head to the back sit of the car.

As Rosé sit she start to kiss jennies neck and giving her hickeys, Jennie can't help but to moan and pulling her head up to give rosé some access in her neck.

Jennie start to grind on Rosé lap and feeling the hardness of the blonde, Jennie stop Rosé and removing the blondes suit and shirt. And the rest is on your own imagination........

...Author.....

Sorry guys I don't write some you know cause I'm still a minor and I don't want some underage readers reading something like that I hope you guys understand.... 😊