Calvin Klein Part 2

Am I that early?

Rosé is now driving her car to where her girlfriend is right now, actually she left her work in their company just to see her girlfriend. Well let's just say she sneak out but also texted her staffs at the end, she's wearing a black pants and a white polo shirt. She also brought some of Jennie's favourite foods, after a few minutes of driving she park her car and before going out she fix her collar unbuttoning the two buttons and wear her black mask.

As she goes out all of the people are looking at her, well who wouldn't mesmerised by her pretty handsome face. She just smiled and bowed at them and immediately rush inside. As she reached the floor she asked some staffs of Calvin Klein, and they said that her girlfriend is in the middle of photoshoot. She thanked them and head inside the door where the staffs point out.

When she slowly entered some photographers notice her.

"Ms. Park, nice to see you here, Jennie is almost done in her photoshoot you can just wait her at the dressing room " Rosé just nod at him.

When Rosé starts to walk towards the door of the dressing room she scan the place to find where her girlfriend is suddenly her eyes can't believe what she's seeing, she immediately glared all the men inside the place. " Ooh someone's gonna have some punishment later " Rosé clenched her jaw.

Her eyes scan on how sexy and hot her girlfriend at the same time, the brunette is only wearing a Calvin Klein bra layering it with a black jacket then a short black shorts. Now she can say she's already turned on just by looking at her smoking hot girlfriend. She shrugged and head inside to wait for her. She placed down the foods she's holding in the table and start to check her self in the mirror.

" Damn, I look so good...." Rosé mumbled and suddenly she heard some clapping outside and that means the photoshoot is done so she fixed herself sitting at one of the chairs and wait for the brunette.

Someone opened the door and it's a staff followed by Jennie who is now shock to see her.

" W-what are you doing here? " Jennie asked her as she walk towards her giving a peck on the lips.

" Why, I just missed my girlfriend " Rosé replied not looking on the brunettes face instead she's looking at her body.

" Did you sneak out from your work in the building? " Jennie asked her seriously as the staffs start to remove her light make up.

" J we don't hang out that much anymore so I take this chance to visit you here and I still have a lot of days to focus on my work " Rosé whined in her chair, Jennie just rolled her eyes and they stayed for a minute in silence.

The staffs are now done and they excuse their selves because they noticed something from the blondes stare at the brunette. As they both left alone Jennie stand up and walk towards the blonde then she sit in her lap. She caressed the the blondes collar then to her collarbone and up to her sharp jawline. But she smirked what the blonde mumbled.

" Did they really let you wear this... " Rosé asked in  her deep voice as she pulled her left  hand to caressed the brunettes cleavage.

Jennie moaned by the sudden touch of her girlfriend, now she feels herself getting wet.

" Why... You don't like it? " Jennie asked staring at her seductively.

" It's not that I don't like it, I just don't want them to show your body like that in the world, you know your body is only mine " Rosé muttered pushing the strands of Jennie's hair behind her ear.

" You don't have to worry about that hubby I'm all yours.... And I remember last time your drooling over my picture on instagram " Jennie bite her lips as she slowly remove the black jacket she's wearing.

" Your so freaking hot Love..... Damn I'm so lucky to have you " Rosé leaned on Jennie's neck and start to sniff her cologne.

" And you smell so good.... " After that Rosé start to plant some kisses in her neck and placing her hands on Jennie's butt cheeks to squeeze it.

" Hmm.... Why don't we go to my place so that you can remove this thing off me " Jennie moaned and suggest at the blonde who is now looking at her like a whole meal.

" Then what are we waiting for let's go.. Wear your shirt so that no one can see your big heart " Rosé chukled as she stand up putting Jennie down.

" Well this big heart of mine might be being feast by you.... " Jennie muttered as she wears the shirt of her girlfriend that she brought.

" Not just that... Your precious flower too now let's go before I can't stop myself anymore " Rosé hold her hand and they immediately head bowing at the people outside, when their already inside Rosés car Jennie pulled her with a hot kiss.

" Now make it fast I'm already horny.... And that's because on how hot you look on that outfit of yours " Jennie muttered checking out her pretty handsome girlfriend.

" Your not the only one darling... Now let me drive fast so that we can get naked on your bed" Rosé rush her car and Jennie just chukled on her girlfriends greediness.

When they reach on Jennie's place the blonde immediately carry Jennie inside the room, and she's start removing her clothes. Jennie was about to remove her clothes also but Rosé stop her.

" Don't remove that I'll be the who's in charge here now just lay down there and Daddy will do the rest because you deserve a little bit of punishment " Rosé left her boxers on immediate go on top of Jennie.

" What do you mean punishment? " Jennie asked her pushing the blondes chest softly.

" Well before I entered the dressing room earlier I noticed all the boys in their looking at your body.... Now obey what I'm going to say and be a good girl " Jennie was about to answer her when the blonde smash her lips on her.

Rosé worked Jannie hard making her reach her fifth orgasm, Jennie is now sore because of the blonde. They are now exhausted but they like it, because they never had time for each other because of busy working in the building. So Rosé take this chance to be with her girlfriend and luckily she can really say she had a great time. About the Calvin Klein bra well Rosé put it in her pocket to keep it and Jennie just laughed at her silly girlfriend. Jennie is also happy that she can have her time to her girlfriend, well because since Rosés solo is out her girlfriends been busy that's why shes happy because her girlfriend really did a great job to sneak out from her work just to be with her.

...Author...
I'm also obsessed with her damn ma'am you smoking hot 🔥🔥
PS. I don't own this photo

Let me also include this, Damn that abs🔥