Clingy Nini

The girls are now getting ready for their rehearsal for the up coming live concert the show, jisoo, Lisa and rosé are now heading out from their dressing room until.....

"Rosie! " Jennie yelled.

The three girls are shocked because of the sudden shout of the brunnete.

"Y-yes, wifey? "Rosie ask but Jennie rush to her and wrap her arms around rosé's waist and hug her tightly.

"Jennie unnie we need to rehears now "Lisa managed to say but the brunnete just ignore her.

"KIM JENNIE! "Jisoo shout.

"No, I want Rosie "Jennie said in a baby voice.

Rosie just smile and sigh.

"Unnie, Lisa you guys go ahead first we'll be there "Rosé said to the the two and they just nod at the blonde.

"Why are you so clingy today huh, baby? "Rosie ask while cupping Jennie's mandu cheeks.

"Nothing I just want your hug hubby "Jennie said in a shy voice and buried her face on Rosie's abs.

Rosie just giggled and let the brunnete being clingy to her.

"Okay,but we need to rehears now nini it's for our fans. I promise after, I'll be staying at your house I'll ask Mommy Kim to stay with you tonight okay? "

"Fine, but give me a kiss "Jennie said looking up to see Rosie's face who is now giggling how cute her wifey is.

Rosie leaned down and give her wifey a peck but Jennie wrap her arms around her neck and kiss her deeper.

Rosie just smile and kiss her back,their make out session is cut because.......

"Yahhh are you going to rehears or not?!! "Lisa shout while the couple are just laughing at their maknae.