Marry a rich man ( Continuation)

" I am that rich man " Chaeyoung smirk as she looked at her tall buildings in Seoul.

Suddenly she heard her office door being opened, she just let that person entered. Clicking of heels are only been heard inside her office, when an arms suddenly wrap around her neck and there she is facing her fiance.

Jennie smirk at her and immediately kiss her deeply, Chaeyoung is engaged to Jennie Kim a Chanel ambassador and Gentle home. She wraps her arms around the brunettes small waist and deepen the kiss, Jennie finding her self smiling between their kiss. As they pulled away Chaeyoung give her a peck, Jennie just giggled at her and turned around to face the big window.

" Hubby you really made it, your dreams already came true " Chaeyoung just smiled as she back hug the brunette.

" Not really " Jennie frowned as she rest her head in the blondes chest.

" What do you mean? "

" Yeah I already reach my dreams, having my own business having a lot of buildings but I still have another dream, and that is marrying the woman I love " Chaeyoung muttered as she starts kissing the exposed neck of the brunette.

" Hmm...., well we're almost there I'm already your fiance " Jennie closed her eyes as she feels the pleasure that's she's receiving.

" I love you Jennie Kim soon to be Mrs. Park " Chaeyoung said as she turned her.

" I love you too Park Chaeyoung, Hmm.....  I've noticed that your not doing anything why don't we have some fun here in your office Daddy.. " Jennie seductively said biting her lips as she starts to remove the blondes coat.

Chaeyoung just smirk as she let the brunette to take off her blazer. After that she immediately carry her and immediately let her sit in her table.

" Needy that much huh baby " Chaeyoung said in a husky voice.

" and horny too so what are you waiting for Daddy " Jennie said in a flirty tone as she removes her backless silk dress.

" You naughty kitten " Chaeyoung said as she slam her lips on the brunette.

Let's just say that the two work all day in Chaeyoungs office and with the big windows.