My mysterious nerd Part 12

Next day Rosé and Jennie are now walking in the hallway catching all the attention of the students. They can here some shouting and gossiping but they don't mind until they are in front of Jennie's class.

" And we're here my lady "

" Thank you " Jennie said and give caheyoung a kiss on the cheek then head inside.

Rosé just blush and also going to her class.

Fast forward.........

The whole students are now gathering in the field because their principle need to announce something.

" To all students around here I gathered all of you because I'll be announcing the upcoming prom before this school year end and I know that all of you have been a hard time in studying, Our prom night will be on March 27 I hope all of you will have your own date that's all thank you " their principle announced and all the students now are cheering.

Lisa, Joy, Mina and Rosé are now looking each other weirdly. So they immediately get their own instruments and head to the stage.

" May I have all your attention please, since all of us are now finding a date me and my buddies are be playing some musics and we'll be giving you the time to get your dates for the upcoming prom night " Rosé said as the boys cheered for her.

The four basketball players start to play and all the boys start to ask their dates in the prom night, when Rosé noticed that all the students are now partner up they stop playing and Rosé cuing the staff to start the music.

Jennie, Jisoo, Nayeon and Irene are being pulled by Jihyo on stage and they are now line up sidely, they are curious and felt embarrassed because all the students are on them. They look at each other until the four basketball players jump in front of them and start dancing.

Until they show end with their ending pose, kneeling in front of their girls and saying at the same time.

" Will you be my date in the prom night my princess? " they said at the same time.

Jisoo, Jennie, Nayeon and Irene just look at each other giggling and giving each other some signs. The three widen their eyes when their girlfriends sit on their lap and kiss them shouting, Yes.

The whole crowd start to cheer and dance to the music.