Please carry me Rosie

" We're here " Their manager said.

" Thank you oppa " Jisoo thanked him after opening the door.

Jisoo is the first one to go out from the car followed by Lisa and Rosé, the three wait for Jennie until they notice that the brunette is not moving in her place.

" Jennie-yah come out now " Jisoo said looking at the brunette.

" Unnie I'm lazy to walk " Jennie whined like a kid making the three giggled.

" But you need to, now come on " Jisoo was about to walk inside.

" Unnie please I'm to tired to walk " Jennie pout looking at her co members.

" What do you want me to do? " Jisoo ask her.

" Carry me " Jisoo widen her eyes.

" What, no I can't carry you.... I think Lisa can" Jisoo lazily stared at her.

" Unnie I may have a long legs but I'm also tired so I can't carry Jennie unnie " Lisa muttered.

" If that so.... Rosé? " Jisoo and Lisa stared at blonde.

" Rosé can, she's the strongest among of us actually so why don't she carry Jennie unnie instead " Lisa said eyeing the blonde.

" Please carry me Rosie " Jennie asked her with her baby voice as she look at the blonde with puppy eyes.

" O-okay, you guys can now go first " Rosé said smiling at them making the two nod at her.

" Now come here you big baby, you really know I can't resist you aye " Rosé hold Jennie's hips guiding her to come down from the car.

" Let me hold that bag of yours so that I can carry you properly " Rosé grab the bag of Jennie and suddenly the brunette squealed when Rosé easily carry her in bridal style.

" You can sleep as I carry you to your room " Rosé muttered as she starts to walk inside the building.

" No I want to sleep beside you " Jennie look at her with sleepy eyes.

" Okay then you're sleeping in my room, now close your eyes princess, let me take care of you " Rosé kiss her cheeks as she continues to walk in the building until they reach to their own dorm.

Rosé opened the door knowing her other two members are already sleeping in their own rooms so she immediately straight her way to her own room placing the sleeping brunette in her bed.

" Sleep tight baby " Rosé whispered as she admire the angelic face of Jennie.