365

Chaeyoung entered a bar/club wearing her grey suit, all the eyes of the girls are on her but she just smirk and look straight showing her cold face.

As she show her VIP card to the waiter she sit down and start to play with the other rich strangers, she's looking intensely to her rival, holding her cards and smirking at him. She show her cards and her rival immediately widen her eyes because he lost all his money, she just chuckled and roam her face to the crowd until she met a cat eyed women staring at her and noticing shes with a group of gorgeous girls.

Jennie cut her staring contest to the girl and started asking her friends.

" Gays do you know that hot woman there? " Jennie ask pointing her finger to the blonde whos playing with another rich man.

" Wow wow wow holy cow Jennie shes one hottie for me " Irene mutter while eyeing the blonde.

" I agree with you Irene, but I think it's my first time to see her here though " Suzy agreed to Irene.

" Yeah I never see her around every time we go here " Hyeri mutter.

" Hmmm damn girls look shes so good at playing with those rich men,  I mean look at that bunch of money she won " Nayeon said and then the girls turn their head, the girls jaws are on the floor because it's their first time to see a player in the place to win so much money.

" Girls I'm not going to lie okay but she looks so hot while playing and her outfit ugh, I really agree with Irene her appearance really screams hottie" Jisoo groan but she heard Jennies laugh.

" Ooopss Miss Kim you already have your lalisa so you better stop or we might tell it to your own daddy "  Jennie threatening her best friend, jisoo just roll her eyes and drink her whiskey.

" Okay so now all of our attention are on that hot woman, why don't we ask Jennie to ask her name? "  Irene suggest and the girls just look at each other then to Jennie.

" Why me? " Jennie ask drinking her tequila.

" Girl your the only one here who is single, so why don't you ask that hotties name? " Suzy said.

" Okay fine, and if I get to know her name what's my prize? " Jennie ask fixing her self.

" We'll be buying you your favorite Chanel choice so what can you say? " Nayeon ask.

" Deal, so here I go wish me luck ladies " Jennie said and make her way to the playing blonde. But she stop her tracks when she notice the rival of the blonde this time, well it's just her one and only ex. So she play cool and smirk because something pop up in her mind and she's planning something.

Chaeyoung notice the cat eyed woman is now approaching her so she just smirk and thought " What a lucky day I have " she look at her rival then to the hot girl who's now sitting beside her.

" How's the game going baby....... " Jennie mutter, Chaeyoung felt her self getting excited on playing with her rival so she look at her and give her a kiss on the neck.

Jennie rolled her eyes when she felt the lips of the blonde woman in her neck. Until she heard the voice who's belong to the her one and only ex.

" Jennie?! " Kai curiously ask.

Jennie look at the blonde and cheekily smile at the man in front of her.

" Oh well it's my lovely ex, I didn't know your here and ready to lose " Jennie said and smirk when she the guy clenched her jaw.

" Well well so let's start playing then? " the blonde ask and smirk at her rival who is now pissed.

The game started and Kai is always losing until he got nothing.

" Now look at that I got all your money and got a lucky girl tsk tsk poor you " the tall one said while looking at Jennie, but Kai burst.

" No that's impossible !?" Kai shouts now all the attention are in them.

" Guards take this man away from my sight! " Chaeyoung ordered the securities surrounding their place.

The securities drag Kai out of the club and The blonde just smirk and look at woman whos face is in shocked.

" And for you my lady may I know you? " Chaeyoung ask drinking her tequila.

" Before that may I know your name? " Jennie ask playing with Chaeyoungs neck tie, and looking at her seductively.

Chaeyoung lick her lips and introduce herself.

" Well I'm Park Chaeyoung the CEO of RJ corporation and you are? " Chaeyoung mutter.

" Wow a CEO well then I'm Kim Jennie the ambassador of Chanel and Owner of Jentle Home. " Jeannie answered and looking straightly to the blondes eyes.

" Hmm now that I'm done here can I ask you for a dinner tomorrow? " Chaeyoung ask while checking her out.

Chaeyoung never thought that the girl in front of her is like a whole meal, those curves, her perfect boobs and her intimidating look its just really like her type.

" I would love to but if your attracted to me the-" Jennie was cut by her.

" I really am attracted to you missy " Chaeyoung said but her eyes are on Jennies friends.

Jennie notice that the blonde is looking at her friends who is now giving her a teasing look, Jennie just rolled her eyes to her friends and smirk.

" Well then if you are really attracted to me I would love to have a dinner with a hot one like you. " Jennie said and place her hand on the blondes cheek and turn it to face her. Jennie smirk at her and leaned to the blondes ear.

" But after that I'll be requesting you something and that is......... " Jennie paused for a moment and moan on the blondes ears.

Chaeyoung felt her self getting hard, because damn that's the hottest moan she ever heard.

" I'll be giving you 365 days to fall in love with me, but if you don't then I'll set you free...... "  Jennie seductively said and looking at the blondes orbs.

Chaeyoung smirk at her inner self and said ( Now that your in my hands I won't letting you go kitten)

" Are you lost Daddy? " Jennie said and smashed her lips on the blondes and wrapping her arms around the blondes neck. Chaeyoung caressed the brunettes curves memorising each of her.

They pulled away because of air lost and now their staring on their own souls.

" I'm already lost in your ethereal beauty missy now may I excuse myself because I need to attend a business matter see you tomorrow darling don't disappoint me " Chaeyoung stand and pulled out a card giving it to the girl then giving her a long hot kiss. Chaeyoung signal her securities to get all the money she won and started going out of the club.

Jennie bite her lips while looking at the card in her hand, she smile and head towards to her friends whos now squealing like an idiot.

" That was hot Miss Jennie Kim!!!! " Irene shout out to her friend.

" Damn is she a good kisser tell us?!!! " Suzy asked in rush.

" Chill girls and yes she's a good kisser the best kisser I ever have " Jennie said smirking at her friends.

" And her name is Park Chaeyoung so ready your moneys tomorrow morning I need to get ready for my dinner date tomorrow " Jennie said drinking her full tequila.

" What, you one lucky bitch!!!!!! " Jisoo shaking her best friend.

" So tonight is my treat, l'll be paying get anything you want !! " Jennie said and winking at her girls.

After that the girls start drinking but Jennie stay sober because she can't forget the blondes lips.