Needy

...Soo i guess I need to give you guys something because it's our rosies day and jennies hubby of course....

Rosie is now getting ready for her vlive because she wants to celebrate her birthday first with the blinks, she ready her phone and turn the lights on, and also some chilly music.

She started the live but before that she bid her good bye to her sister and start to give attention to her live, rosé don't know what to do she's been staring at the camera doing something illegal like licking her lips and biting it, buttoning her cardigan then unbutton it because of awkwardness  she read a comment and lucky she find a comment about her solo.

She said that she's been busy preparing for it and telling to the blinks to wait for it, wait for her. In a few minutes Rosé widen her eyes, she didn't know that Jennie is been watching her live. But the really thing that catches her eyes is her wifeys message. So she immediately bid her good bye to the viewers and saying Jennie message her. After ending the live she stroke her hair backwards and start biting her lips while looking at the photo and message what her wifey send.

On the other side.....

Jennie watch her hubbys live but she can't help but to feel needy because of her hubby doing something make her feel horny. So she immediately take off her cardigan and taking a picture of her upper body in the mirror then sending it to Rosé saying ' do you wanna come over here daddy I know you're busy there but you wouldn't resist me right. So come over here I'll be giving  my present to you, I'll be waiting daddy and I'm already horny because of you so don't make touch myself here ( with wink emoji )'

Jennie look at the live and smirk when she saw that Rosé starting to bid her good bye to her viewers. She start to take a little shower and used her lingerie that she bought to seduce her hubby. She turn off the lights and open the red light with a smirk on her lips.

go back to chaeyoung.......

After looking at it in a minute she immediately changed her clothes into a polo and a shorts, she get her keys and start to drive her car to jennies house.

In a few minutes of driving she look at her self in the mirror and fixing her self. She head out off the car and knock at the door. Some one open it and it reveal Mommy Kim.

" Good evening Mom where's Jennie? " Chaeyoung ask giving a kiss to Jennies mom.

" Ohhh Chaeyoung sweetie happy birthday and Jennie I guess she's at her room and you can also stay for the night dear " Mommy Kim said.

" Thank you mom I'm heading upstairs now " Chaeyoung run upstairs and open the door of Jennie but she's been meeting by a empty room with a red light.

She start saying Jennie until some one talk at her back, she already new who is it and turn around and there she met a smoking hot Jennie leaning on her door holding a cake in her hands.

" Are you really that horny too to end your live just for me? " Jennie said stepping forward until she's already in front of her love of her life.

" Well baby you made me hard because of that photo of you topless and why are you horny huh I didn't even do nothing? " Chaeyoung ask in a husky voice while wrapping her arms around jennies waist.

"You did something daddy, during your live you've been licking and biting your lips, buttoning and unbuttoning your cardigan who wouldn't turn on there and it's been a months I didn't feel your tongue and your friend inside me " Jennie seductively said and scoop a cake using her one finger and letting chaeyoung eat it.

Chaeyoung hold jennies hand guiding it in her own mouth.

" Well then where's my present baby?" Chaeyoung ask in a deep voice and Jennie just smirk at her and push chaeyoung on her bed.

Jennie observe her outfit and noticing that it really screams daddy, she place down the cake and started to take off her robe and reveal her lingerie to her hubby. Chaeyoung gulp and feeling her d*ck getting hard in her boxers.

Jennie smirk at her and start swaying her hips. She start leaning to chaeyoung and pulling her collar, she give her a kiss on the neck and start to unbutton her polo shirt. When she's done she slam her lips to her while sitting on her lap, grinding and feeling the hardness of her hubby. The both of them moan at the same time until they're out of breath.

" Hmmm, I really love your outfit baby but I love it more when its on the floor " Chaeyoung said and remove the lace of Jennies lingerie.

Chaeyoung lick her lips and pin Jennie on the bed, she look at her while removing her own clothes. Jennie bite her lips when she saw a big buldge on Chaeyoungs boxer.

" Daddy I need you " Jennie beg and chaeyoung immediately slam her lips on Jennies hardening nipple while her other hand  is massaging her breasts. Jennie moan because of the pleasure shes feeling, gripping on the tall ones hair and arching because of the hotness shes feeling.

Chaeyoung move her lips down until it reaches on jennies thigh, she sniff it and start complimenting how beautiful Jennie is. She start to tease her by brushing her nose to jennies clit until jennie can't take it anymore.

" Daddy please I need you I need your tongue! " Jennie mutter and chaeyoung just smirk at her and the rest is on your own imagination............

...Author...

Ooppsss did I..........???????
So by the way Happy Birthday to our angel, to our one and only Rosie posie.  And I hope you guys saw the interaction of chaennie aaccckkk I'm screaming damn but why they don't have a picture together huhuhu. By the way sorry if I cut the story out well because I'm still a minor hehe hope you understand. Love you guys...

Chaennie one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara