Date

Jennie's been waiting for her date it's been 2 hours and she's still inside the restaurant, the waiter's been going back to her but she said she needs to wait for someone before she order. Jennie knows that the waiter is worried about her but she just smiled to show that it's okay.

While waiting for her date she noticed a blonde woman sitting not far from her table, she noticed that she's wearing a business attire,specs and face mask, thinking that she's just here to do her business. Jeanie just shrugged and look at her watch finding its already past 2 hours and her date is still not showing up.

She looked at the table where blonde is and her eyes immediately widen when she saw how attractive the woman is, Jennie check her masculine body and she can say that the girl really had a nice broad shoulders. The blondes face is now revealed, she guessed that the blonde remove her mask because she ordered something until the blonde look at the side showing her sharp jawline at Jennie.

" Wow she's hot..... No you have a date, but she's not here yet " Jennie made her decision she'll just leave, it's already 10 o'clock and no one came so she sigh and stand up looking at the waiter earlier who's worried at her, she just smiled at her resuring that she's fine. She looked back at the table where the blonde is but no sign of her Jennie sigh because of disappointment.

Before she can take a step someone shouts her name.

" Jennie! " And there she saw her one and only date running towards her with a ruined clothes, thinking that her date just come from a club.

" I'm so sorry, I forgot our date again " The woman who just come start apologising at her but Jennie just scoffed.

" I've had enough Lisa " Jennie said in a low tone, smelling scent of alcohol from the woman.

" W-what do you mean? " Lisa asked fixing herself.

" I-i thought you're different but I guess I'm wrong " Jennie stared at her with teary eyes.

" Jennie please lets make this work " Lisa hold her hand.

" You always say that but you've been out there with your friends in a club " Jennie laugh sarcasticly.

" I promise I won't be late please give me another chance " Lisa plead her.

" I-I'm sorry but I had enough waiting " Jennie was about to walk pass her but Lisa stops her.

" Jennie I love you " Jennie turned around and give her a disappointment laugh.

" If you love me you wouldn't let me wait here in three fucking hours " Jennie whispered shout at her.

" Jisoo unnie is right, I shouldn't given you a chance to court me because your a fucking asshole " Jennie snap Lisa's grip from her arms and start to walk away until Lisa run at her gripping her arms.

" No you said your giving me a chance! "Lisa yelled at her.

" Let go of me, Lisa you're hurting me! " Jennie yelled trying to free from Lisa's grip.

" No not until we fixed this, I thought you like me " Lisa asked her now all the attention are now on them, luckily there's only few people in the place.

" Now I don't, so let go of me, you're drunk " Jennie muttered trying to free herself from the strong grip of Lisa. Lisa glared at her and about to pull the brunette out until they heard a deep voice behind them.

" Leave my girl alone " An authority voice speaks making the two turned to look at her.

" What, your girl? " Lisa start laughing like a crazy old man.

" Yes my girl now let go of her " Jennie can't believe that she'd be seeing the blonde woman earlier.

" Sorry man but I think you're wrong she's my girl now fuck off " Lisa shout at the blonde woman.

" Your girl, pfft I think a beautiful one like her doesn't deserve to wait for someone who is an asshole " The blonde remove her specs making the brunette admire her gorgeous features.

" That is none of your business! " Lisa shout at the blonde woman.

Before the blonde can respond she check the brunettes fingers if there is a ring and she smirk.

" That is my business I won't let my woman wait for someone like you " The blonde muttered, the brunette can only do is to watch what's happening in front of her.

" Your woman, how can you say she's your woman? " Lisa asked.

" Because I'm her fiance " Lisa's eyes immediately widen and look at brunette.

" That's not true, Jennie let me court her so that's impossible for you to be her fiance " Lisa blurted out.

" Why don't you say it to her darling " The blonde woman stare at Jennie.

" S-she's my fiance Lisa, yes I agree to let you court me because I thought I'll be falling for you but I was wrong you change my perspective about you now let me go " Jennie bravely said.

" No I won't, just give me a chance I'll make it up to you please " Lisa starts to beg her.

" I'm sorry but I had enough waiting " Jennie muttered eyeing the blonde for help.

" Now let go of my fiance or you don't want me drag you out " The blonde said sternly.

" Fine, let me tell you this Jennie you'll regret for not giving me a chance " Lisa release her grip.

" I already gave you a lot of chance but you just wasted all of it " Jennie walk beside the blonde.

Lisa scoffed and walk out from the restaurant all the people are now minding their own business.

" Are you okay? " The blonde asked facing her.

" Yeah by the way thanks......? " Chaeyoung smiled and fix her composure putting back her specs.

" My name is Park Chaeyoung or you can call me Rosé " Chaeyoung introduced herself.

" My name is Jennie Kim, nice to meet you Rosie " Jennie smiled shyly at her.

" Rosie I like that but I bet it's better if you call me sweetheart, just kidding " Jennie laugh at the her.

" Thank you for helping me " Jennie showed her gummy smile.

" Well I don't like people who don't respect a woman like you and I can say that girl earlier is a dickhead, she doesn't deserve you " Chaeyoung muttered making brunette laugh.

" Fiance huh " Jennie tease her.

" Well I need to do that to make her go away luckily I see you have a ring why not pretend it aye " Chaeyoung chukled.

" Thank you for helping me "

" Stop you're saying thank you a lot, why don't you accompany me at my table and let's talk about something else " Chaeyoung asked.

" Are you offering to have a date with you Ms. Park? " Jennie tease her.

" Maybe, now shall we my lady? " Chaeyoung offer her hands and Jennie hold it smiling at her.

" We shall " Then they walk to the blondes table earlier.

The waiter came back with a smile on her face and start to ask their order, Jennie smiled as Chaeyoung ordered something for but she just let her. They talk all night, getting to know each other.