My mysterious nerd Part 9

All the students are shocked on what they saw, the hot woman earlier in the parking lot is now with the playgirl of the school as her arms wrapped on the brunettes waist.

Jennie's friends widen their eyes as Lisa and Joy are growling. Mina was chuckling, her best friend indeed had enough of hiding.

Jennie just smirk at the other mean girls in the school, as she noticed that their in the middle of the court she stop and about to talk to Rosé when Kai cut them.

" Wow wow Jennie, why are you with this tall Nerd? " Kai asked looking up at rosé who is smirking at him.

" Jealous? " Jennie questioned Kai.

" I'm your boyfriend! " Kai shouts now all the students are now watching them.

" Huh, since when? "

" Since we did it in the locker room "

" Excuse me we just make out not fuck so how come you're my boyfriend? " Jennie ask.

All the students are now booing Kai including the teammates of rosé.

" Kai, don't put your hopes to much! " Lisa said while laughing with Joy.

" So you're with her now just because she change and looking that good"

" Wow, thank you " Rosé tease Kai.

" Shut up, I'm not talking to you! " Kai burst.

" You want proof okay " Jennie said as she pulled the nape of Rosé and start to kiss her.

Rosé just smirk and start to roam her hands around Jennie while deeping their kiss. Jennie intentionally moan so that Kai would walk away.

"Now, when will be my time?!" Nayeon suddenly shouts, grabbing the attention of Mina.

Kai just glare at them and walk away, while all the students are now cheering the couple.

As they stop making out Jennie give Chaeyoung a one last kiss and head to where her friends are.

Rosé just smile at her and run to her team, Lisa and Joy give Rosé a high five and the game begins.