Calvin Klein

Rosé is now scrolling through her phone when suddenly her eyes widen because of what she's seeing on the screen, she immediately head to their kitchen where her three other members are eating.

" Are you freaking kidding me, J! " Rosé immediately blurted out as she entered in their kitchen.

" Why you have to be so hot and sexy, urgh!" She continued as she stare at the gorgeous back of Jennie in her phone.

" Damn, look at this comments they are drooling over you ugh " Rosé groaned and immediately snatch the food from Lisa's hand.

" Calvin Klein really looks good on you baby " Rosé never let her sight out from the sexy photo of her girlfriend.

Jennie just chuckled at her hubby's behavior until an idea suddenly pop in her mind.

" Do I really look good on them? " Jennie innocently ask.

" Of course, you serve babe just look at it " Rosé immediately make her photo as her wallpaper.

" Well, I bet it will look more good when you will take them off " Jennie seductively said as slowly removes her white crop top.

Jisoo immediately widen her eyes and fastly pulled Lisa out of the place, heading to their own room. Before closing the door she shout some words.

" Just be quite you two! " Then she slammed their door.

Rosé gulped as she looked where her other two members exit then she slowly turned her head to the brunette who is now going in her way.

Jennie smirked and immediately grab the blondes nape, connecting their lips. Because of busy making out, they never noticed that they're  already inside Rosé's room.

And because of Rosé admiring a photo they end up exhausted in the blondes bed.

...Author...
Okay, I'm obsessed with Jennie wearing Calvin Klein 🔥🔥