Gorgeous

( Rosé is so hot in there, Daddy vibes🔥)

Lisa and Jennie are now preparing their snacks because they will be watching some movie and jisoo is now picking while the lover girl is just sitting at one of the sofa who is facing the island in their kitchen. Chaeyoung is been staring at her girlfriend from the very start she sits at the sofa.

Because of chaeyoungs staring she didn't notice Lisa is smirking at her.

" Unnie why is chaeyoung unnie staring at you like your her world? " Lisa ask as she pour their snacks in a bowl.

" Huh, what do you mean? " Jennie replied while mixing their drinks.

" Look at her, she's so creepy " Lisa said looking at chaeyoung.

Jennie look at her girlfriend and she can tell Lisa isn't wrong, she just chuckled and nudge Lisa because she know that she will be teasing her.

" Okay I think I can't handle her any more, go approach her unnie " Lisa said as she snatched what Jennie is doing.

" How about this I'm still not done yet " Jennie complain.

" It's okay unnie I can do it just go to her " Lisa said while winking at her.

Jennie just chukled at Lisa's silliness and immediately fix herself and start to walk towards her girlfriend.

Chaeyoung immediately fix her composure when she noticed her girlfriend is going towards her.

" Is there any problem with me hubby? " Jennie ask innocently standing in front of her.

" Huh, oh nothing ,there's no problem " Chaeyoung said uncomfortably.

" Then why are you staring at me? "

" Huh, me, staring no I'm not "

" Don't deny it, Lisa already saw you, now tell me why are you staring at me? "

" Fine yes I'm staring at you, because- "

" Because?"

" Because I just can't believe that your my girlfriend already and I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend, I know there's a lot of guys who are drooling over you but you still choose to be with me. I know I'm not that handsome nor good looking compared to your fanboys but still you choose me "

Jennie bite her lips hiding her smile because she's already blushing and she doesn't want to show it.

" And I'm staring at you because your so gorgeous, so beautiful, so pretty. Your face is so different from all the other girls I saw. I'm so lucky to have you love, thank you for loving me " Chaeyoung let her tears fall down as she look at the floor.

Jennie show her gummy smile not minding Lisa and jisoo who is watching the moment.

" Hubby....... " Jennie walk towards her and cup her face using her both hands.

" Stop crying, you look ugly while crying " Jennie joke.

But Chaeyoung just chuckled and look at her lovingly.

" I choose you because I love you,my heart only beats for you and for me your the most pretty handsome from the other guys, so stop crying, and I'm also very lucky to have you love " Jennie said as she wipe her tears.

" I love you J " Chaeyoung said as she cup Jennies cheek.

" I love you too, my Rosie " Jennie replied.

Chaeyoung suddenly pulled Jennie to sit on her lap and immediately kiss her passionately. Jennie smiled between their kiss and wrap her arms around her nape.

As they pulled away Jennie look at Rosés eyes and smile.

" Am I really that Gorgeous for you to stare at me every second? " Jennie teasingly ask caressing Rosie's collar.

" Yes you are, if your not then why does your name got on the first place in ranking huh? " Rosie ask back.

" Yahh, don't mention that your making me embarrassed " Jennie buried her face on the crook of Rosie's neck.

" Okay, okay I'll stop " Rosie giggled while hugging her.

After hugging they hear someone cleared they're throat.

" Are we going to watch or not?" Lisa ask but she just received a smack from jisoo.

" Don't tease them, okay that's enough let's watch now our food is waiting " Jisoo said as she sits in front of the TV.

Jennie just giggled and immediately sit beside her best friend and cuddle with her.

Rosé and Lisa just chukled on their girlfriends behavior.

They watch the whole night until they end up sleeping in the living room.