Be happy (ending)

1 year later

Rosé is having a beautiful slumber until her phone rings, she manage not to answer because she still sleepy and that because she doesn't have enough time to rest. Being a lawyer is really tiring for her but she's happy that one of her dreams come true.

She reach her phone on the night stand and answer it.

"Hello?"

" C-chae i-I'm sorry "

Rosé immediately sit up when she heard her best friend.

" Why, what happen lis? "

" I'm sorry I break my promise to you, we broke up chae, I think we didn't work out "

" What do you mean? "

" It's my fault, i-I've been busy and we always end up fighting "

" Don't cry lis but where is she now? "

" I don't know but I heard from Irene that she head there at Australia "

Rosé smile at her self knowing her true love is here where she is.

" Lisa, did she say something to you? "

" Actually yes, I already know that she still love you Chae and I'm sorry if I-"

" No don't be sorry lis, it's all in the past now "

" But do you still love her? "

Rosé sigh and chuckled.

" I never stop loving her lis, she's my everything and because of that I never dated everyone because she's the only one who can make me feel like this "

" Wow, I hope someday I can feel that "

" Well I just heard from Korea that the famous Kim jisoo is having a crush on you " Rosé tease her best friend.

" Jisoo, wait I met her before, she is one of the model when I'm having a pictorial in Dior "

" Yup, that's her, now why do you think about her when the two of you met? "

" Umm, when I saw I can't stop looking at her, and heart beats faster whenever we bumped into each other "

" Well, you just found your true love my bestie "

" Wow, I am grateful that you're still here with me even though I-"

" Stop, it's okay now go get your girl and thank you for taking care of my wifey "

" Thank you too and just like what you said go get your girl also my bestie "

" Okay bye I still have to go to the office "

" Bye be safe love you "

" Love you too "

When Rosé end the shes like a crazy woman smiling at herself and looking at the big window in her bedroom.

" I can't wait to see you again my wifey, it's been years but here I am still crazy in love with you " Rosé said giggling.

She stand up and immediately take a shower after changing she immediately head to her building.

When she gets inside all of her employees are greeting her.

" Good morning Ms. Park " her secretary said.

" Morning "

" Ms. Park someone entered our building and asking me where are you "

"What's her name "