I wanna......

Black pink is now attending their last award show because their contract is almost done, the three girls are sad about that but the tall one is thinking about something, well she's thinking about her performance later, a performance that she will never forget.

Chaeyoung actually plan to propose to Jennie, yup in their past years they have been dating secretly but they reveal it in the year 2027. But now 2028 it's about time for Rosé to ask Jennie to be officially hers.

The show is on until it's their time to perform all the blinks are in tears while cheering because of course it's sad for them to let go their idols. Knowing that the four queens will be having their own family.

After performing the girls cry at the backstage and comforting each other knowing that it's their last performance for their fans.

But like what they said the show must go on, the girls are now watching the performance of the other idols until they notice Rosé standing up and walking straight at the backstage.

Jennie look at the two curiously but the two just look at her in questioning look also. Jennie thought that maybe her hubby just need to go to the bathroom.

An actress is now in the middle of the stage and that means another group will win an award but that is what they thought but the truth is he will be announcing a performance from a idol.

All the groups are curious including the three until they hear a strum off guitar that catches their attention.

The stage is dark only the strumming is heard, suddenly Jennie knows that song that the idol is strumming it was marry your daughter by Brian McKnight, Jennie remember that Chaeyoung wants to sing it for the one she'll be marrying.

All the idols are in thought that the performer will be proposing to someone but they don't know who.

Chaeyoung's done strumming and that is when the lights turn on, all the fans are shocked because it's Park chaeyoung who's strumming.

Chaeyoung breath and look up to see all the crowds around her and noticing the idols are all in shock. She chuckled and look at her one and only love.

Jennie don't know what to react because her girlfriend is there standing wearing a suit with her guitar, and the reason why she knew the strum of that song. Because it's her hubby.

Chaeyoung gets her mic from the pocket of her pants and start to talk.

"I know all of you are curious but I want all of you to remember this day " Chaeyoung started scanning the crowd until her eyes landed to her also soon to be Mom.

"Mommy Kim the reason why I'm forcing you to come here is because I wanna ask something from you " Chaeyoung said and start to remove her guitar, walking to Jennies mother and offering her hand.

Mommy Kim accept it and they walk in the center of the stage.

"Mommy Kim or should I say Mom, before I ask her I wanna ask you first and please listen to the lyrics I'm singing for you "Chaeyoung request to Mommy Kim. The music started and all the idols are watching what's happening.

"I'm wanna marry your daughter and make her my wife." Chaeyoung started and all the other idols are widening their eyes and slowly looking at Jennie.

" I want her to be the only girl
That I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die " Chaeyoung continued, Mommy Kim is now holding chaeyoungs hand tightly stopping her tears to fall down.

Jisoo and Lisa are now shaking Jennie but Jennie can't process what's happening.

" I'm wanna marry your princess and make her my queen " Chaeyoung just let her tears fall down but Mommy Kim is wiping it while smiling at her.

" She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen I can't wait to smile As she walks down the aisle On the arm of her mother On the day that I marry your daughter...."Chaeyoung smiled at her mother and slowly turn her head to look at her future wife.

The music stop and there's a minute of silence until chaeyoung talk.

"Mommy Kim may I? " Chaeyoung ask Mommy Kim, Jennies mother just nod at her while wiping her own tears.

Chaeyoung hug mommy Kim and and start to walk to where Jennie is sitting.

All the idols are now tapping chaeyoungs back and smiling at her. Now she's here in front of her life, her home, her other half.

Jennie look at Chaeyoungs eyes who's now standing in front of her. Chaeyoung smile at her and slowly kneels down and holding her hand.

"Wifey we've been together through out the years but still were here in love to each other, to all the challenges in our lives, the pains, the smile that we share, the laughter we had with the two crack heads, and for the uneverlasting love we have, I want more of those in our future so I'm asking you..... "Chaeyoung took something on her pocket  and all you can hear around the place are cries, gasp, shout, but for Jennie, she thought it was only the both of them in the place.

Jennie can't take it anymore and let her own tears fall down. Chaeyoung wipe her tears and smile at her.

"We created the nickname wifey and hubby but now I want to make it real, Baby, my love, my pretty wifey,  I'm asking you are you willing to make memories with me for rest of our lives, will you be my wife, and be the mother of our future childrens. Jennie Kim will you do the honor to be Jennie Park, will you marry me? " Chaeyoung finally said it.

Jennie burst into tears and cup her hubby's face, starting to kiss her multiple times.

" Yes hubby, I will marry you! " Jennie shouts and chaeyoung put the ring on her finger and give her the kiss of a new beginning.

The crowds started shouting and clapping.

They look at their two other members who are now crying. They just laugh at each other and chaeyoung shouts thank you to everyone.

"I love you my love " Chaeyoung said and warp her arms around Jennies waist.

" I love you too hubby " Jennie giggled and give her a peck on the lips.

Jennie look at her mother and mouthed her "I love you and thank you " ,her  mother just blow a kiss on her and mouthing " I love you too ".

After 3 years their disbanded and living their life to the fullest. Lisoo are now engaged and Chaennie are now have a three beautiful daughters, Lia, Ryujin and Ella Park.

Actually on their wedding day all at the idols are there including the actresses. Chae smiled at her wifey who's now playing with their youngest daughter, and still can't believe that Jennie Kim is her wife.

...Author....

That's for today hope you guys like it  and also I will start to create your request actually hehe Good night.