My mysterious nerd Part 2

Rosé wakes up and starts to take a shower after she wears the same uniform, yup a boy's uniform. She make her way down stairs and noticed that her sister is the only one in the kitchen.

" Unnie, where's Mom and Dad? " rosé ask and start to eat.

" Good morning sis, actually they are early and need to go to school and they held a meeting there actually " Alice explained.

Rosé just nod and finish her breakfast, she bid her good bye to her sister. She just walked because she doesn't want some attention from school if ever she will drive her motorbike or Lamborghini.

In a minutes of walking she head inside and notice that all the students are gathering in the field.

Rosé walk and her eyes immediately widen because she just saw her parents in the stage. She fastly run and head to the gym eyeing that her teammates are there.

She sigh and make her way to their locker. She start changing until she heard some groans on the other side of the locker.

She was about to head out because of the awkwardness from the atmosphere inside but she heard the familiar voice of no other than the Jennie Kim.

Chaeyoung just chuckled and mumbled something to herself.

" I guess she's with another random guy again " Rosé said in disbelief and just head out because she don't want to here her crush moaning someone names.

When she head out someone shouts her name.

" Aye! captain Park!" Lisa shouts.

Rosé just chuckled softly her and Lisa are almost alike and she's loving it, but she's taller than her.

She saw Mina on the side, talking to their other teammates.

" Hey, what's up manoban " she played along.

" You know captain, she don't want to be called like that " Joy teasingly said to Lisa.

Rosé just chuckled not until she saw a glimpse of Mina, nodding at her.

" Okay, let's start running! " Rosé shouts because their coach is not around. She removes her glasses and tied her hair.

Lisa and Joy can't believe that the nerd in their school can be hot and attractive at the same time.

" Okay, start! " Rosé shout and lead her team.

After a 50 rounds they are now resting on the floor. Rosé remember that Jennie is in the gym so she immediately look at their locker door and perfect timing she saw Kai the football player in their school coming out of the room and in a minute she saw Jennie coming out so she just sigh and start to wipe her sweats.

" Jennie!? " Lisa shout.

Jennie immediately widen her eyes and look at Lisa's direction.

" I thought your with the girls!? " Lisa asked.

" None of your business!" Jennie shout and rolled her eyes but suddenly she spotted the girl from yesterday.

Jennie lick her dry lips and look at the tall figure from afar who is now drinking some water. She can't help but to feel turned on even tho she just finished making out with someone.

Jennie just shrugged herself and bid her good bye to Lisa and Joy and head out of the gym.

How come she's a nerd she's looking so hot right now in there Jennie thought as she head out to find her friends.