Beautiful in white

Flashback

Rosé is being pulled by her girlfriend inside a wedding gown store, she frowned why did Jennie brought her there. But she just let her girlfriend pulled her where ever it is.

" Hubby, look this dress is so beautiful " Jennie said happily while holding the gown and twirling it like she's wearing it.

" Yeah it's beautiful wifey and I know someday you will wear it in our wedding day " Rosé cheekily said while staring how beautiful her girlfriend is.

" And I know someday you will also be pretty handsome on your suit " Jennie approach her and giving her a peck.

Rosé just smiled at her as they leave the store to eat their lunch in a restaurant.

Present

Rose's pov

This is the day, the day she's been waiting for. The day she wants all the attention will be on her only, a very special day for a beautiful woman like her.

As I wait inside the church, I saw her friends smiling at me. But I just smiled back at them and not minding my forming tears.

As the door opened, little ones start to walk forward throwing a lot of roses on the floor, followed by our good friends and the bride's maid and best man.

After that a moment of silence surrounds inside the church waiting for the bride to come inside.
As I got the signal, a melody started playing, I never thought I've come to this page.

Doors finally opened and there I saw a beautiful angel walking in the aisle wearing her favourite dress she's been bragging me every time we enter the mall and her holding a bouquet full of her favourite blue roses.

- Please play the music -

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

I can see her tears flowing down to her cheeks, how I wish I can wipe them with my own hands.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Now I can't stop my tears from falling also, I just can't believe her wedding dream came true.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

I never leave my sight as she walks through the aisle with the arm of her father.

So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

You look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah
Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

Our eyes met but the only thing I can do right now is to smile at how beautiful she is right now.

And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, and if she falls in love, we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah
So beautiful in white

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight....

Her father start tearing up as her daughter will be having her own family, but the all the thing I can do is to smile bitterly. She hold the arms of someone who's been waiting for her after I finished the song I've been playing since she start walking in the aisle.

I felt someone is looking at me and there I saw my friends looking at me with pity but I just smiled at them bitterly. I wipe all the tears where it's slowly drying on my own skin, I can see her smile, her gorgeous smile that always makes my heart melts. But I guess I won't be seeing that anymore, my bestfriend is so lucky to see that smile of her every minute.

As the ceremony starts I stand up fixing my things and slowly walking out in the place but before I take another step I turned around giving a one last glimpse of how beautiful she is in white. And there I smiled lastly then I walked to my own car and drove to the airport.

" Happy Anniversary.... Wifey.... " I chuckled as a last tear drops in my face.