My mysterious nerd Part 14

The girls are now fixing their selves including the the basketball players.

Rosé, Lisa, Mina and Joy wait their partners in the living room watching some cartoons.

" Oww before I forgot Happy Birthday Lis " Rosé tap her shoulder.

" Yeah, Happy Birthday bud " Joy smack her shoulder.

"Happy Birthday, dude."

" Oww,  thank you though " Lisa said as the four of them laugh.

Until they heard some footsteps, they look at the stairs and Irene is the first one to go down.

Joy can't explain how beautiful her girlfriend is, she stand up walking in front of Irene.

" Wow, your so beautiful "

" I need to because my date is so handsome in the suit I choose " Irene said fixing the tie of joy.

Joy smile at her give her a peck, they look at Lisa and Rosé.

" I guess we head first " Joy said to her friends and give them a fist bumps before heading out.

The three just chuckled at each other until they hear the voice of Jisoo.

" Limario help me here! " Jisoo shouts, Rosé just laugh at Lisa who is now helping Jisoo.

" I said don't call me that but baby your so beautiful " Lisa said giving jisoo a kiss.

" Yes I know, we should go, oh and by the way. Nayeon is still helping Jennie to finish up " Jisoo said as the couple bid their good bye to chaeyoung and mina.

They wait for their girlfriends until they hear footsteps of heels, they immediately stand up and walk in front of the stairs and there they saw the most beautiful girl in their world.

" Wow I can't wait for you to walk in the aisle in our wedding day " Rosé said as Jennie is already in front of her.

" Why are you planning on marrying me Park? " Jennie said fixing the neck tie of Chaeyoung.

" Of course baby, soon you will change the Kim into Park someday, and I didn't mention your so gorgeous wifey " Rosé said giving Jennie a passionate kiss.

Jennie smile at the thought of marrying Park Chaeyoung.

"Not when I'll get marry first, Kim." Nayeon tease, Mina suddenly became nervous.

Rosé laugh at Mina's expression.

"Oh my, I hope my buddy is ready for that." Rosé said, making Nayeon to look at her partner.

"I'm not pressuring you babe, but just to remind you. I'll always say yes to you." Nayeon pinch her nose.

Mina's heart suddenly felt light again. She stole a peck from her and smiled.

"Don't worry, I might marry you a million times."

After that they also head to the school.

All the students are now crowding the place, music blasting and other students dancing.

Their principle suddenly step on the stage and start the opening for their prom night.

" Students who are now here, we've been struggling in school journey now all of you are now heading another step, you'll be finding your jobs or get married but before you think about that let's enjoy this last school year to all of you, enjoy and have fun kids" all the students are now cheering and shouting and after the fun begins.

Some students perform in the stage some are dancing until the mc cut the moment and start to announce.

" Now who wants to see another performance now let me introduce to you the four hottest basketball players" the mc said and the four show up wearing a sando in side their coat.

Jennie, Jisoo, Nayeon and Irene eyed their girlfriends and all the students started cheering for them. The music start and all the students know it it's Troublemaker.

The four start dancing, waving their bodies and winking to the crowd until they pulled their girlfriends in the stage.

The four girls are now standing in front of stage but the four players suddenly hug them behind hand in their waist, the four players just smirk and start to move their hips left and right guiding their girlfriends to follow them, they are now holding their hands until they suddenly move in front of them.

Taking off their coats, throwing it in the crowd and start ripping their sando off. The four ladies widen their eyes when the four start to wave their body to them.

Jennie look at her girlfriend and feeling herself biting her lips.

Rosé just smile and they end it by pulling their girlfriend in a kiss. The crowd start roaring because of the hot performance of the players.

After that they head off to the stage and immediately go to the dressing room.

" What was that " the four stunned girls said at the same time while eyeing their topless girlfriends.

" Well we really prepared that for the four of you " Lisa said pulling her girlfriend and kissing her.

" Yah, stop making out were here you know " Jennie yelled to them.

" Just let them babe" Rosé said, but Jennie just punch her chest.

" Sorry ma'am we'll stop " Lisa said as she wear her new suit.

" We're done " Joy said.

" Now let the fun begins! " Irene shout and they just laughed.