My mysterious nerd Part 10

" Are you freaking kidding me Kim Jennie "

" Is she a good kisser? "

" Wow, indeed the charisma "

" Well, what can we say Jennie Kim wants, Jennie Kim gets "

Her friends compliment her but she just laughed at them and focus on the game.

Their game starts and Rosé scores first the whole students cheer for her, then after that Lisa scores a 3 points.

" That's my Limario! " Jisoo shouts and all the students just laugh at her.

In the middle of the game Kai suddenly pushes Rosé and Jennie already know that hes cheating, she was about to attack Kai when Rosé suddenly stand up and snatch the ball from Kai and scores in a slam dunk.

All the students shouts louder and booing Kai. The game ends because of the violations of the football team.

They cheered for Rosés team and the students made their way home.

The girls run to the place where the basketball team are, Jisoo and Irene start to wipe their girlfriends sweat while Jennie is looking at Roseanne who is now walking towards her.

" Can you? " Rosé offered her towel.

Jennie smile and take the towel started to wipe the blondes sweats.

" Ehem were singles here " Jihyo and Nayeon said at the same time.

Rosé suddenly remembered her friend, she turned around to look at the court only to find Mina who's having a hard time wiping her back.

"Well someone might need a hand over there." Rosé said, eyeing Mina.

The two ladies look at the black haired woman who's starting to remove her jersey.

"Fucking hot." Nayeon mumbled.

"You already have a crush on Jeongyeon, Ji. It's my turn now." Nayeon didn't wait for Jihyo's reply and head towards Mina's place.

"Here, let me help you." Nayeon shyly offered as she grab the towel from Mina's hand and starting wiping her sweat.

Mina flinched by the sudden touch, she never expected someone mostly a girl to be so close to her.

"U-uh, oh. T-thank you." Mina scolded herself from stuttering, when she feels that she's done, she turned to face her.

Mina smiled at her genuinely before looking at Rosé who's giving her a thumbs up.

"Would you mind wiping here?" Mina guide Nayeons big hands against her abs, making the girls shriek in there places.

They're happy because Nayeon is finally have someone.

"My pleasure." Nayeon seductively said, looking at her girl friends and wink at them.

They just laughed at the two and started to fix their things.

The others bid their goodbyes to Jennie and Rosé.

" Are you okay I saw how Kai pushed you earlier " Jennie asked worried.

" I'm fine, are you going home now I can drive you to your house "

" No it's okay I can just take a walk "

" Love, I insist " Rosé said opening the passengers door.

Jennie just smile at her.

" Why are you calling me love it's not were dating or anything "

" Yet, but I'm already in love with you since the day I saw you and deeply in love when we bumped each other in the doors cafetiere "

Jennie look at her in a are you kidding me look

Rosé just laugh and start to drive to Jennie's house.

After a minute of driving they already in front of Jennie's house.

Rosé opened the door for her and she head out.

" Thank you " Jennie said and give rosé a peck but the blonde just kiss her passionately.

" Ehem " Someone cut their make out and immediately look who just caught them.

" Jennie can you introduce her to us and why she kissing you in front of our house" her Dad said.

Before Jennie could answer Rosé talk. She bowed to Jennie parents.

" Good evening Mr and Mrs Kim I'm Park Chaeyoung "

" Wait daughter of Mason Park? " Jennies Dad ask.

" Huh OH yes sir "

" Why did you not tell us earlier dear your Dad and I been good friends since grade school "

" Oh wow it's good to know sir "

" Let's go inside so that you we can talk properly " Her mother said.

As they went inside Jennie can't stop her self from smiling.

" Are you dating my daughter Chaeyoung? " Her mother ask.

" Actually ma'am sir since I'm here I want to tell you that can I court your daughter? " Rosé ask nervously.

Jennies parents just look at each other and smile.

" Of course you can, if you want you can just go married and have ba-" Jennies mom slap her husband and scolded him.

" You can dear since Jennie never had her serious relationship " Jennies mom said eyeing her daughter beside rosé.

" Thank ma'am, sir don't worry I'll do my best to get Jennies yes "

" Just call us mom and dad dear "

" Okay maa-i mean mom "

" Have you eaten you can join us "

" I would love to but I need to help my sister today cause mom and dad are not home. "

" awww is that so okay then can you tell your father I said hi"

" Of course dad " Rosé said as her and Jennie are now heading to her car.

" Wow I never thought our Fathers are friends " Jennie said.

" Yeah well it's a small world "

" Now that I already have a concept from your parents this day I will start  courting you "

" Well let's see how Rosé court a girl " Jennie tease.

" I guess I should go now "

" Yeah be safe " Jennie said and give Rosé one last kiss.

Rosé smile and hop on her car and bid her good bye to Jennie.