Just for you Part 5

As they walked to the hallways Jennie suddenly felt scared because some other students are looking in their way. Suddenly a group of students stop in front of Jennie.

" Umm Jennie shi, were sorry about what happened yesterday, we won't do it again " Jennies eyes can't believe what's happening but she find her self smiling at them.

" It's okay " Jennie muttered looking at them lovingly.

" Are you sure, because we're so cruel at you " Jennie just smiled at them.

" Yeah it's alright but please don't do that with someone else okay, you've might hurt their feelings " Jennie said.

" We will thank you Jennie-shi" they bowed at her as they run off.

Lisa eyed her best friend but Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes to her.

The three just talked during their break time but  Chaeyoung remained silent.

" Hey baby " someone suddenly sit beside jennie.

" F*ck off, Kai " Jisoo glared at him.

" Don't be so moody sister in law, if you keep doing that you'll be looking like an old woman " Kai said eating a piece of fries from Chaeyoungs tray.

Lisa immediately widen her eyes when she saw her best friend glare at the jock infront of them.

" What do you think your doing here " Chaeyoung said in deeply voice.

" Woah chill there ice queen, I just want to be with my girl " Kai said looking at Jennie.

" Ex, you should say now move along and just find someone else we're done " Jennie blurted as she rolled her eyes and remove the arms of Kai around her shoulder.

Chaeyoung saw the uncomfortable state of Jennie so she stand up, the four people in the table look at her. Chaeyoung grab Kai's white polo inside his coat and immediately pulled him up gripping harder almost ripping his clothes.

" You don't want to go then I can make you go " Chaeyoung pulled him out from the table and pushed him harshly at the empty table.

Jennie's eyes are wide open and can't believe that chaeyoung did to her ex, "She's super strong " Jennie thought.

Chaeyoung sigh as she can feel that all the attention are on her so she just walked out from the cafeteria and head to the roof top.