My heart still wants you

Flashback

" You need to choose Chae..... " Jennie whispered as she buried her face on Chaeyoungs chest.

" I give you time to choose..... If you choose me don't hesitate to drive at my house but i-if.... You choose her I'll let you go " Jennie look up at her and give her sad smile.

" L-love.... " Chaeyoung cupped her cheeks.

" You need to..... I have to go, I'll wait for you Rosie " Chaeyoung can only do is to cry as she watch her walk away.

1 week later

Chaeyoung is watching her fiance at the kitchen but the thing is she's thinking Jennie is the one cooking their dinner, she's thinking Jennie is with her in the kitchen until her thoughts been cut off when someone cup her cheeks.

" A-are you okay? " Jisoo asked.

Chaeyoung can only do is to nod and look away.

" I-I'm sorry.... " Chaeyoung stand up.

" You don't have to..... I know this is just an arrangement, and I know your trying to like me but I know you only love her"Jisoo smiled at her.

" W-what do you mean.... " Chaeyoung asked.

" You don't have to suffer Chae..... I'll tell Mom and Dad to cut this wedding off and just marry my sister "

" But-"

" She let you choose right... " Jisoo stand closer to her and she only did was to nod.

" Then follow what your heart said..... Don't force yourself to like me Chae, now go I bet she's waiting for you " Jisoo smiled at her.

" How about you?" Chaeyoung asked.

" You don't have to worry about me someone will come here going to fetch me " Jisoo smiled widely at her.

" W-who.... "

" Well as our marriage arrangement suddenly announced I have my own suitor and she's been waiting for me so I think this is the best time to give her a chance " Chaeyoung can only smile at her.

" Thank you, thank you very much " Chaeyoung hug her.

" No thank you for loving my sister so much, now go don't you even dare to hurt her or I'll brake your bones " Jisoo threathen her.

Chaeyoung just chuckled and Immediately run out from the house and immediately drove it first to a flower store to buy her girls favourite flowers then she also stop at a store of jewellery and buy something important. Then after that because of the thoughts running through her mind she didn't notice she's already in front of the girls door.

She takes a deep breath and knock.

" Who is it? " She heard the angelic voice of the girl she's been missing.

As the door opened she hug the girl, Jennie's eyes widen when she smell a familiar scent.

" C-chae..... What are you doing here " Jennie asked as they pulled away.

Chaeyoung smiled at her lovingly admiring the beautiful face of the brunette.

" I made my decision J, I choose you..... My love " Chaeyoung cup her cheeks.

" B-but how about unnie-" Chaeyoung cut her off.

" She's the one who makes me realise something and that is....... Whenever I'm with someone my heart still wants you and only you " Chaeyoung wipe the tears from her cheeks.

" You own my heart from the very first time we met J " Chaeyoung kiss her forehead.

" Now that I made my decision I will never ever let you go " Then she kissed the brunettes lips with passion and love.

Jennie smiled between the kiss and wrap her arms around the blondes nape feeling the moment. As they pulled away Jennie smiled at her.

" Oh wait... Flowers for you my love " Chaeyoung shows her the bouquet that full of blue roses.

" T-thank you.... " Jennie shyly said.

" Can I come in I smelled something good " Chaeyoung immediately entered as the brunette can only giggled at her.

They start having their dinner until Jennie asked something.

" So.... What are we Rosie? " Jennie pulled down her spoon and fork.

" Well..... I've been planning this ever since and I didn't have the chance to do it because that arrangement shit happened.... " Jennie glares at her playfully.

" I know it's not that romantic but..... " Chaeyoung chuckled as she pulled out something on her pocket.

Jennie's eyes widen when Chaeyoung start to kneel down in front of her, holding a small black box.

" Jennie, my love now that I got the chance to do this will you do the honor to be my wife, to be with me for the rest of my life, Jennie Kim will you do the honor to be Jennie Park and be the Mommy of our future Children " Chaeyoung showed the ring and Jennie can't stop her emotions and let her tears drop again.

" Ofcourse I want to and yes I will marry you " Jennie kiss her passionately and pulled away to let Chaeyoung put the ring in her fingers.

After that she kiss her again until they out of breath.

" I love you wifey " Chaeyoung pressed her own forehead to Jennie's forehead.

" I love you too hubby " Jennie chuckled.

The two let the night goes by with happiness in their lives.

...Author...

Three updates for you'll, I hope I make it up to you guys about my previous sad stories hehe