Part 67

The assistant of the doctor came running and barged in by the ruckus.
She went fire on Riley
"You can't create a brawl here. We may inform the cops"
"Shut up" Riley screamed and the lady stepped back in fear. Her face all went pale and she choked dryly.

"What's happening here?" Stacy asked as she came here and confusedly looked at me and Riley. She indicated the assistant to go out and the assistant went hurriedly. She is sacred.

"What happened Riley?" Stacy again asked and he huffed frustratedly
"She wants to keep her baby" Riley screamed
"So what? You should be happy" Stacy said in an obvious tone.
"Happy! Yeah right" Riley smirked and again screamed
"She is just 20"

"I'm an adult. And it's mine" I said in a soft yet pleading tone. I know I need him. And I can't raise this baby alone.

"Listen, Alis, sweetheart" he came near me and clutched my face with his bare soft hands. His eyes are desperate and he tried to pacify me
"We will have a baby in future. But for now, just get rid of it. You are too young to be a mother"
"I don't know if being mom has an age. But I can't kill my baby" I said boldly.

He jerked hearing this and again yelled at Stacy
"Make her understand. She needs to abort"
"Riley, Sorry. I can't. I'm a mother too and I respect her sentiments. I know what it feels like to bear a live inside you"
Stacy stopped and looked at me in agreement
"You are gonna abort the baby, Alis" Riley screamed again

Before I could say anything, doctor Evanna interrupted
"Sorry to interrupt but I wanna say something"

She is standing just by the door in a strong attitude. Riley's face became pale and he said
"You?"
"Yes me"
Doctor Evanna said bodly.

Do they know each other earlier? I wonder who she might be!

"Alis won’t abort the baby. She doesn’t want to. Clearly, it's the mother's decision" she stood by my side and Riley smirked
"So you were eavesdropping?"
"You weren’t trying to hide it either" she maintained her appearance
"For heaven's sake, you found this hospital to bring her. You could have brought her to Berry" Riley frowned at Stacy.

To which, Stacy said
"I got scared. I thought, Marshall must have done something to Alis. And this hospital was nearest to the mall. I swear, if I knew that's not the case, I would take her to our hospital"

"Fine, now let's go there. We don't need to stay here" Riley made an obvious tone and I yelled
"You heard me Riley. This baby is mine"
"I won't let you do with her the same that you had done with me" doctor Evanna said angrily.

What? Riley did what?

"What are you talking about?" I asked confusedly to doctor Evanna.
"Nothing you need to hear" Riley tried to approach me but before that doctor Evanna pulled me to her side.
"She needs to hear me. Alaska, hear me out for once. You aren't gonna regret it" she begged and there's something in her eyes.

She wanna confess me something. And it's really important. Why do I feel that I shouldn’t hear it? And why the string of curiousness isn't allowing me to go from here?

"Alis, I will explain to you everything later. But for God's sake, let's go home now. We will discuss about it later" Riley looked at me with pathetic eye and he doesn’t wanna let me know.

I can sense secrecy!

But I wanna know. Yes, I wanna. Just I'm bit nervous. What if the news doesn’t bring zeal to me? Even Stacy is surprised and confused just like me.

I took a deep breathe and said
"Tell me, doctor"

She looked happy for a moment but soon let out a deep sigh. She turned around me and said
"I'm Riley's ex girlfriend"