Part 23

HEY NYNMians
Note!!Note!!Note!!

Today's chapter contains some sexually spoiled events and psychotic scenes which doesn't inspire any kind of sicko actions. It doesn't wish to insult or provoke any kind of ruined actions or speeches. Any kinds of hate speech, bullying is completely banned. The incident has nothing to do with reality. It's just a fan fiction and every incident and character is just a fiction.

****YOU CAN IGNORE THE CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR SOFT HEARTED PERSON***

Those who wishes to ignore it----

We will meet Marshall here, Riley's enemy, who is really sick and insane. He does various cankered actions. He kidnaps Alaska by tricks and depicts various disturbing sexual events related to some unknown girls and Riley's cousin Fairy Spencer. And at the end, Alaska faints hearing those details. (I hope this is perfect for you to understand the next chapters)

Today's training was hard like yesterday. Stacy yelled and cursed every time we made any mistakes. She's a pain in ass! Ana is having a hard time too.

Stacy drove me office today. She went to another floor leaving me in my department. Everyone was staring us, even the bodyguards. I can say no one got the privilege of saying, anyone who walked with Stacy has been good.

"What's today?"
"Buckeyes" said Latent
"Ah! It's tasty"
"Right. And easy to make" Kylie clapped.

Katie gave us a mixture of salted butter and peanut butter by mixing it well. Me and Kylie mixed sugar and vanilla extract carefully. The mixture is ready and delicious.

We took scoops of sized balls and rolled smoothly. Brezo helped us placing the balls on the cookie sheet to freeze.

In the mean time, Latent and Katie bought us melted chocolate. Brezo and Kylie helped me to dip the balls into the chocolate to make our perfect buckeyes.

I really miss Elliot. We 3 always worked together. It's often heard a new girl is joining soon in absence of Elliot.

The buckeyes looked too delicious and we 4 couldn't let the honor of not testing it. We took one. It's too tasty.

But Ellie and Brezo spotted us. I can say all colours have been drained from the face of us without even looking at us. Any chef can't taste the food in the kitchen. It's the rule. But they gave us a assurance look that they won't tell anyone. Cool!

We made total 400 buckeyes today. And our fingers are hurting like hell. Today was a rough day. Firstly, the jogging and the practice. Later making the buckeyes.

I am waiting outside. I hoped Riley or Stacy will stand with their car to drop me but there's no one. I didn't even bought my car. Subconsciously, I have started to depend on them. It has started to empty. The compounds has started to look void.

A yellow car stopped in front of me. Is it for me? Windows got down and a black bodyguard eyed me.
"Sit behind"
"Sorry I don't know you"
"Riley sir told you to drop"
I am still not confident to sit. What if it's a plan? Okay I am sitting. I opened the back door and found a black hooded man. He looked so scary. He gave me a smile and said
"Come Alaska sit. Riley ordered us"

I hesitantly got inside. The car started to run. I now carefully noticed the boy. The nose of this boy is long. He has amber eyes. His hair is extremely red and he is young enough to be a college student. I looked at him and he met our gaze.
"Well I am Marshall"

A blow of cold wind shivered through my spine. My hands and feet turned immediately cold. A splash of fear, scare washed through my face. My head got droplets of sweat. Riley warned me about Marshall. How can I be so fool? Riley told me about the yellow car. How could I forgot everything? Fuck.