Part 33

Flashback>>>>>>
4 years ago

I don’t know for how hours, I have been sitting in the floor but an idea suddenly appeared.
What if I fled from here? They can't take me.

I got to my feet and squeezed the doorknobs. But it isn’t opening. Dad must have guessed I would fled. He locked me from outside. Dammit.

After an hour, dad opened my door. I got to my feet and an unknown fear drained over my face. He told in a cold voice
"Come here"

I followed him like fingers doll. He headed towards downstairs. And I saw two men sitting in the table wearing a black jacket. My heartbeat grew fast in fear. He is actually selling me.

They gave me the most terrible smile, I will every see in my life. I sat down opposite to them. One is little darker than other with blonde hair. But they are wearing same outfits.
"Jill and Tom, meet my daughter Alaska"

They both said
"Hi Alaska"
I felt nausea by hearing my names on their mouth.
"She is cute. Isn't she?" Jill said
"Yeah she is!" my father said
"That's why, he is selling me" I looked at the criminal and he looked hurt by my words.

I finished my dinner in silence. Perhaps, the last dinner of this house. Jill and Tom looked so talkative and so excited. Whereas dad talked less and I can feel the storm growing up within him.

Finally, it's time to go. I changed my clothes into a tight jeans and a t-shirt. I should scream now or cry but I am feeling completely empty. As if, I knew everything and the happening incidents are no longer surprising me.

I headed downstairs. Dad came and hugged me. I can hear his cries. I should hug him too but my hands died. He is my culprit. I will never forgive him.

Jill and Tom bade dad bye and directed me to sit in the passenger seat of a black car. They both sat at front which is a good thing. Because, I would really feel uncomfortable with someone back here. I looked through the window. Dad is standing in front of the door. He is crying so much. I let a deep breathe out and glanced my childhood house for the last time.

The car started to ran and a drop of tear left from my eyes. I don’t wanna go with them. And I can't even get out now.

My eyes opened due to Jill's voice
"Alaska"
I sat up. Where am I? My jaw nearly dropped to the floor seeing a chopper in front of me. It's still night and things are dark
"Come, we are getting late"
"Where we are going?"
"Texas"
What! Texas. Is he kidding me?
"But that's so far"
"Boss told us to take you there"

I don’t know where my future is leading me or am I really going to be alive or not. I silently climbed the stairs. The chopper is well decorated and spacious. It hasn’t even started yet. I felt so thirsty
"Give me water pls"
Tom handed me a bottle of water. I felt weird drinking it cause it tastes different. And my head started to spin. I got to know, they must have mixed something with the water. Before, I could say something, I became unconscious.

And I opened my eyes in an unknown room. I don’t know, where am I. But I am lying in a bed. It’s morning. And the room is not bad. Lights are coming through the window. It should be a hotel. I feel good. What is dad doing now? Maybe with Ted? Does Ted and Lauriya came to know? Are they searching me?

I was about to get up from the bed but I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in"
Tom came and told
"Alaska, refresh yourself and come downstairs. We will have breakfast"

I freshened myself and opened the door to get out of the room. I hoped, I would get a chance to fled but I saw Tom was standing outside. And I had to follow him. The hotel is not bad. It's big and looks elegant. I saw Jill waving his hand to me. We sat together and they told me to order according to my choice.

I wasn’t hungry much because I am scared about my destination. I ordered a burger. We finished quick.
"I need to use washroom" I said

Tom took me near a ladies washroom. And before entering he threatened me
"Don't try to act smart. Otherwise, you will face terrible danger"

I headed towards washroom. I have to do something now. An idea came into my mind. I don't know if I fail, what will they do to me but anyhow, I am going to be face danger.

According to my plan, I came back from ladies washroom. Tom noticed me and walked in front. That's what I needed. I found an empty place
"Tom" I stopped walking
He looked back in suspicion because I kept a hand in my back. He came near me and asked
"What are you hiding?"

And I was waiting for this very moment. He leaned closer and I splashed the liquid hand wash in his eyes, that I stole from the washroom just to use here. He screamed loudly and sat there with pain in his eyes. I ran fastly. He couldn’t see anything.

I headed back to my room. I need to carry my baggages. I took it in a second and ran down the stairs.

I don’t know where am I heading. But next few minutes, I spent my time in running far. I came into a swimming pool.

A waiter was going with wines in his tray. I asked him
"Can you please tell me the nearest exit from here?" I said while panting.

He looked at me in suspicion and told
"Walk straight and then head to the right"
"Thanks mate"

I started to walk normal till his sight. When he went outside of my vision, I started to ran again. And then, I saw the exit. My happiness knew no bound when I finally crossed the door.

I noticed a busy street in front of me. And I started getting dissolved within the crowd. I tried to walk as fast as I can and as much as I can stay within the crowd. The bag is too heavy to carry on. And I came inside a park to take rest for a while. I sat into a bench. A part of me is celebrating for making myself free but another part of me is torturing me with the memories of last night. I felt asleep in the bench of the park thinking about this.

When I woke up, it was evening. The park has been empty and I can't notice a single soul here. I came out of the park and walked along the busy street. I don't know where to go or where to live. I walked with my shitty belongings till it started raining. I hurriedly took shelter into a bus stand. I am hungry and exhausted. And shelterless too.

And that's where, I met Ana. She came near me and took me to her house. And we became friends. And I got my acceptance from the cooking college. I never saw Jill and Tom ever in my life. Ted contacted with me somehow by engaging his friends who lives here. Dad wanted to talk with me but I denied. That's how life has been going within the flow of life. And that's how I got better.

Present

Riley is looking at me in surprise. I guess, he never expected this from my father. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

He came near me and hugged me tightly
"I will be always there for you Alaska"
"I know Riley"
"I love you"
"I love you too" I whispered

He gave me a forehead kiss and embraced me tightly. I knew he never expected this. But I am thankful to God for finally giving me the perfect man of my life. I love him so much.

(Hey guys, How was the chapter was? I think I have put many things for this poor soul but it was necessary. To know why? You must read every chapters. Vote, comment, share. #RileyAlaska)