Part 19

"I know"
"How?"
"Stacy told me when I was with Elliot on the hospital"
"Great then" I smiled awkwardly

I thought Ana's jaw will drop to the floor and she would nearly fell into the floor that's why I made her sit into sofa before saying Stacy's arrival. But she is sitting in a tension free way, eating chips, knowing everything.
Am I the only planet in this solar system who doesn't have any fucking clues what goes on around her?

I entered into my room and found 10 missed calls from Riley. The phone ranged around. I picked up. He yelled
"Why aren't you picking my phone?"
"Now what? Are you gonna hire Stacy to force me to pick your calls? Or worse, getting me killed by gun?"
He huffed and gasped, said in a broken tone
"You know Alaska, I would never ever do that to you. I need to give you an explanation for my act. Please, today after work, come at my office"
"Nope"
"Please hear me out"
"No"
I hanged the phone saying this. What the hell does he mean by that? Am I his hand's puppet? Do I really need to follow his every order?

I am in my lucky dress today walking into the floor of kitchen. But something's strange today. Every body is eyeing me. Not only Katie, Kylie or Latent but everyone. Kylie tried to smile a little and I returned it too.

I guess the whole department came to know what happened with Elliot. Gosh!

Today's menu is to make sonic milkshake, which is obviously very tasty. Kylie asked me hesitantly
"We are going to meet Elliot at the hospital after the work. Care to join us?"
"I will come"
"Cool"

No one talked with me today. Everybody kinda ignored me. After the office, I was supposed to meet Riley but fuck him. I went to see Elliot with the rest three of them.

When we entered, Elliot was awake and smiling. Elliot's parents were nowhere to be seen. They must be taking rest at Elliot's home. Elliot said
"Hey"
He is looking weak today. Everybody smiled and wished his recovery. Nobody said anything against me or no prude comments.

When we left from Elliot's hospital it was 11 pm and almost silent roads. Latent and Katie, Kylie went in their cars hugging me. I am alone heading towards my car.

A flash blinded my eyes from the opposite. The light gradually ended and I knew my worst fear. It was none other than Riley. His black lamborghini. He came down and I saw Oli following him with a gun. Riley wore black t shirt and jeans with black cades.

His black hair is well combed and he is seeing me with remorse. His clothes are clean. And he stood in front of me. Why does I always feel that this person grows every day? He is so tall.

He whispered in a guilty tone
"Alaska"
"What?"
"I am sorry"
"Good"
I tried to get him past behind but he strongly catched my elbows and make me before him.
"I told Stacy to stay with you"
"Why?"
"You are unprotected"
"What the hell are you speaking?" I looked at him confusedly
"Yes"
He looked at caution eyes near everywhere and whispered
"We are not safe here. Come at my car. I will explain everything"
"What about my car?"
"Oli will take it. Give your keys to him"
I didn't said anything and accompanied with him, giving the keys to Oli.

After entering into the car, I said
"Now tell"
"See Alis, you know how much danger for me it is to take any step. The night I shot Elliot. My enemy got to knew. They were keeping a close eye. And I am sure they knew why I tried to kill Elliot. Not a matter of rivalry or conspiracy. But for you! And Stacy has reported you have been followed. See the yellow car behind us through the back mirror"

My heart nearly stopped seeing really such things but I am unsure if he is really saying truth.
"But why will they follow me?"
"Because I have interest in you and its mafia's special interest to attack someone's weakness. From now onwards untill you are safe again, Stacy will stay with you. Wherever you will be going Stacy will drop and pick you"
"But-"
"That's final Alaska. I can't risk your life"
"You are the one for whom I have been risked"
I instantly regret the line. Riley's eye has turned to sad ones. He looked front and started driving.

"I can go alone"
"Safety first"
I am literally arguing with Riley. He is trying to make me through the room and go but I am not a little child. I ranged the bell and Stacy opened.
She is punctual! On her way to make my life hell!

"Hey love birds" she remarked.
Since when she has been nice to me?
I ignored her and went straight to room.

I quickly changed into my night pajamas. Cozy and comfortable. I thought Riley will be gone but the moment I opened the door he is sitting at the hall and enjoying pastries. Ana and Stacy is gossiping and constant laughing. Riley is laughing too. His smile is so cute.
Nice team up!

Ana bade me and directed me to sit with them. I sat beside Ana and exactly opposite to Stacy. Riley is sitting beside Ana.
"Hey try this delicious pastries" said Stacy
"Who bought this?"
"Me" said Ana

Riley said
"I hope you both won't have any problems due to Stacy and as it is a matter of Alaska's protection, I am keeping her here untill our enemy shall pass"
"Great. My greatest enemy will protect me from another enemy" I said loudly.

Ana is grinning by my attitude. Stacy is seeing me in her red asteroids eyes and Riley is laughing secretly but showing rough personality in front of Stacy. I'm gonna make her life hell first and Riley is in second position of the list.

Before leaving, Riley whispered
"Alis I'm going. Meet me tomorrow at 11. I will give you proper explanation behind the incidents"
"Cool"
"Bye"
He leaned on and kissed on my cheeks and it was unexpected. Stacy and Ana burst into laughter. Embarrassing moment. He gave his most cute smile and walked outside of my sight.

(Hey guys, how was the story today?
Vote, comment, share. #RileyAlaska)