Part 86

I looked at the pretty face of Stacy and tried to think how much she is saying the truth!

"Yes, it's true" Emmy too nodded his head.

"It was your car whom we had accident. I was 5 months pregnant. Emmy's full body dislocated" I saw a deep sigh going out from Stacy.

I felt that the ground below my shoes are gradually moving and I'm drowning inside darkness. I'm inside a tunnel and the white dark dot of light is hard to find.

They knew everything. They knew I'm the reason of their fate but they never mentioned anything to me.
"We had to pretend this act for Stem's sake. We are sorry that we selfishly put Finnie's life in stake but we couldn’t lose Stem"
Emmy's voice broke and tears started dropping from Stacy's eyes.

Emmy has been paralysed for me yet they took every risk for me, kept me, protected me. When Riley left during my pregnancy days, it was Stacy and Emmy who kept me out of everything. Maybe, they just tried to be grateful for saving their son instead of my daughter but I can't help thinking how much they have done for me.

"Do you know why I used to behave rudely with you at first?" Stacy asked
"Because I reminded you Emmy's paralysis?" I asked and I realized my voice is broken too. Unknowingly, I cried.

"Yes and Stem's depart too" Stacy said
"Stem had to stay away from us because it was the part of contract. Marshall thought it would be better if Stem stays away from us. It would make him forget us soon. Otherwise, who the hell would put a baby into a hostel?" drops started pouring from her eyes.

I don't have words to say right now. She had to suffer a lot. More than I can imagine! Family crisis, seeing husband on hospital, trying to be used to see this, seeing a baby growing up without his father's support, seeing the baby boy to leave you. I don't even think I could have suffered all of this alone. She is truly a fighter.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to harm-" I stopped due to the roll of my inner pressure.

I'm guilty. I'm fucking guitly. Maybe, I didn’t knew it but it happened. They came to meet me and this visit changed their life. Emmy rubbed his hand against my elbow to calm me and Stacy tried to say a lot of things.

Nothing could reach my ears. This is a whole complicate thing. It involved and equally impacted many lives. It started with a lust and ended with heartbreaks of many!

Why life is so complicated? Why people tend to suffer here? Everyone is so fucked up with their fucking problems.

The flow of guiltiness grew and I sat on a chair. Without looking, I can feel everybody is looking at me. And Jorice kneeled down in front of me. Ana said
"Hey, it wasn’t your fault"
"I don't know what's happening with me!"

I mean it! I just had a bad feeling about everyone this morning but right now, everyone seems perfect in their place. It seemed like everybody had a reason to work for this. Everybody was helpless.

Riley's POV

I tried to drew the attention of Finnie by a barbie but it was of no use. She is not looking at it. She has grown so pretty in just some days.

A small party going on here. Not a party actually. Who the hell parties with chips and sodas?

But the best part is everyone is happy. They are rolling off from their couch by the stored stories for so many months. Kiddo is also happy. She is talking to Ellie just a few steps front.

Somehow, I feel free. I feel that a huge burden has removed from my heart. I fought the inner me. I had to plan this someday. I had to clear all the misunderstandings. I created all of this. So, I had to put up an end.

After the press conference, my phone vibrated with emails, calls, texts and even letters too. Everybody hates me! But I don't care untill I can see Kiddo's face for my whole life. Half of my employees left the job.

According to the history, my company was about to suffer, deals would have been cancelled, stocks would drop, board of directors would sue me. But I'm Riley Spencer. I never learnt to accept defeat.

My precautionary measure that I took during the meet with the department head are paying the debt that I was supposed to suffer.

People will soon forget what actually happened! I can manage then!

I saw my Kiddo running to me. My heart lept with joy but she snatched Fin from me. I realized she was crying and I was lost in thoughts. I saw Kiddo going to her room with Fin. My baby must be hungry. I too followed her.

It's good to leave this public. I'm bored.

I knocked the door and heard Kiddo saying
"Come in"
I pulled the door and softly closed it. I'm sure Kiddo must be surprised to see me but I lied down in the bed with no emotion. Kiddo is sitting beside me with Finnie feeding her.

She is acting like a stone but I'm just trying to sneak around her boobs. Though, she covered herself with a towel but I can see half of it. I got up a little, removed the towel and sucked the other nipple in a jiff.

Kiddo is both surprised and embarrassed. I'm enjoying her helplessness. Her hands are tied for Finnie so she can't even move me. That's got me the license.

I quickly sucked the nipples and some milk got through my neck. It is sweet but insipid. It feels like ages when I felt her body scent. Her boobs. I would go insane!

My greedy tongue travlled through her boobs to her neck and then her tongue. She isn’t opening her mouth but her lips are enough.

I sucked through the deep and bite it as much as I can. Her lips is all I need. That's my Kiddo. It feels so ancient when I claimed this pink marks. I just love her.

"Riley, leave me"
God, it also feels ages to hear the word Riley from her mouth. This made my obsessive more intoxicating.
"Finnie is looking at you. We are supposed to teach her manner"

I moved my head and found Fin looking at me! I snapped.

Kiddo kept her in bed and she played with her eyes and hands. If nothing like today came, we would live happily with our princess but I'm not even sure that my Kiddo will forgive me or not!

I took the pale hands of Kiddo and looked at that. Nothing changed except the fact that she no longers loves me. Her hand no longer loves me. But I'm happy that she is letting me hold it. Maybe, things will get back into it's own places gradually.

I don't like silence at all. But there's awkward silence prevailing all around. I raised my voice first
"Things were not in my favour. If it was, I wouldn’t have done this"
"I know" I felt the deep sigh that she left
"Do you forgive me?" I looked at her hopefully.

She is silent. I waited for a few moments that turned me more desperate.
"That's hard to answer" she replied with a smirk
"And easy to guess" I added.
"Does forgiving you makes me settle all the things or it is just forgiving?" she interrogated
"Just forgiving"
I know she won't trust me like she did earlier so I don't expect her to settle things so soon. I swear I won't force her.

"Then I forgive you" she smiled at me and my heart filled with gratitude

(Hey guys, Vote, comment and share. #RileyAlaska)