Part 14

I don't look so good today. Honestly, I don't even want to look good today. I spend my whole night thinking why would Riley want to date me? We fought almost every time. Why did he forbade me to date Elliot? Is there any feelings for me? Or something that is beyond my imagination?

I am looking at myself in my room's mirror wearing a black empire waist dress. Ana is at her class which is good because she would ask hundred questions seeing me going to another date again. And I don't wanna give any false hopes to her because I am sure I won't accept him. He is not of my type. I don't want to date Riley. I am going today just to get some answers. Though I doubt, if I can get any.

According to Stacy, I am supposed to be picked by Riley from my house. I went down and saw a black lamborghini. This is his favorite car. I am sure. He brings it most of the days. I went near it. I guessed Oli will come to open the door. But Riley came out from the car. He is dressed in black suit with black tie. He is wearing black shades. His hair is set in the position. Oh my my! He is looking so handsome in his black shades. I am happy to see him so dressed for a date.

He came near me and I can smell a familiar scent. He is no more looking at me in rude look though I am not seeing his eyes for wearing shades but his pink lips has a decent smile.
He complimented
"You look pretty as always"
"Thanks"
I don't wanna compliment him. I can't forget what he did to me. He opened the door for me and directed me to get inside. This big mafia is opening door for this poor girl!

I quickly went inside and tied the seat belt because I know this bad boys tries to tie the seat belts to show some intimacy. I am not going to let him do this.

He entered into the car and watched my seatbelt. If I am not wrong but I saw a small grin in his face. Smart brat!

He started driving. I thought he would start a conversation but he remained quiet to the whole journey. After some minutes, he took me to the same cafe where I went with Elliot last night. It isn't crowded this time too. He opened my car door and I came out.
We sat at a corner side. He asked
"How am I looking today? You didn't said anything"
"You are looking great"
"You hungry?"
"Not much"
"I am ordering cupcakes. Do you want some?"
"No, I am good"
I forgot that Riley loves cupcakes.
"You have to eat something. Don't say no to me. We mafias aren't used to it"
"Fine, order a coffee for me"
I gave up. This gangsters are so stubborn. Riley ordered coffee and cupcakes.

I asked pointing to the men sitting and gossiping in their tables
"Are they your man?"
"Yes they are. I can't take any risk"
"Are we being monitored?"
"No. Don't worry, we are not being recorded. They are just kept in case someone attacks us"
"Who will attack me?"
"None. But us, yes. A mafia has many rivalries"
"You mafias don't have a life"
"Why?" he asked curiously
"You are always being seen and protected. You can't go alone any place"
"Yeah that's true. I couldn't go anywhere without my bodyguards in childhood"
"That's gross"
He smiled a little. I like this Riley who is so open.

In the meanwhile our order came. I took a sip of coffee and said
"They serve really fast"
He took a bite of cupcake and said
"No they don't. Stacy threatened them"
I choked
"What?"
"Yeah, I hate late" he said while chewing in a normal expression.
"Stacy is perfect for this"
Riley smiled a little. Gosh! He looks so cute while smiling. He said
"She is! Bossy lady. I used to be afraid of her in childhood"
"So you guys are childhood friends"
"Yeah"
"Okay but Riley I wanna know why you called me last night"
He wiped his lips with a tissue and said

"I don't want you to date Elliot"
"Why?"
"Because I think I developed feelings for you"
I nearly choked
"But we didn't met since 1 month"
"I was running away from you. Because I was not able to understand my feelings"
"Okay" I said awkwardly
Oh my God! Riley has feelings for me!
"What okay? I confessed. Don't you have anything to say?"
"Why did you made me senseless that night?"
"Because I wanted you to stay with me that night"
"Why?"
"I don't really know why. After I made you senseless, I realized my mistake and took you to your home. But your house was full of assholes drunkard. And your room mate was dancing. So I didn't felt safe to keep you with them. What if they rape you? So I told Stacy to bring your clothes and I took you to my home"
"Thanks you"
"You are saying me thanks for my mistake"
I quickly realized what he said
"No. Don't do anything like this further"
"I won't" he smiled
"I need some time to think and know you"
"You are free to take. Think about it Alaska"
I smiled a little and said
"I will"
He nodded in agreement and smiled looking at me.

"What Stacy told you last night?" asked Elliot
"Well, they had a guest from Japan so she took me to cook some recipes" I lied
"Okay fine. I want to give you another perfect date. Free in this weekend?"
I am not sure about Riley and Elliot. And I don't even want Elliot's life to be at risk because Riley would do anything to ruin our date. And moreover I need to think.
"I am not free. I will tell you later"
He nodded in agreement and start helping me in making Burrito.

Katie screamed
"Hell! This tastes so bad"
she is apparently eating Latent's new dish which is gross.
Kylie said
"Slowly Katie. You are going to kill us all"
Latent exclaimed
"Tell me girl you don't know the definition of taste"
Katie teased
"Tell me boy you don't know the definition of cooking"
We all giggled seeing their fights. They are cute together.

I am feeling fresh today. After confession of Riley today noon, I drove in my own car here. Because I don't want people's attention. And I told him to maintain perfect distance from me. Surprisingly he agreed. I thought he would argue with me.

I don't know but I'm kinda satisfied at his confession and happy too. Is it because he is the most eligible bachelor and the winner of business tycoon 3 years in a row?

It's 9 now and we all are walking to the main exit of the Spencer company. Kylie said
"My back hurts so bad"
"You must be making by your back" Elliot teased
"Screw you. I will complain about you to Ellie"
"She loves me more than you" Elliot smiled showing his dimples

Katie, Kylie and Latent bade us bye and went to their car. Elliot offered me
"Should I ride you home?"
I was not sure what to say but I gazed Stacy seeing me from window of her car and I quickly got the danger signal. I said
"No. I bought my own car"
He said
"I wanna take you shopping"
"Elliot, I am little busy these days. I will inform you later"
"Okay bye then"
I feel bad for denying him but I should say no to Riley first in order to protect Elliot. He gave me a hug before going. No Elliot don't do this. You will be in trouble.

He went inside of his car and I went near my car. I quickly tied my seatbelt and saw Riley coming out from the exit. He was looking rude as always. I hurriedly went outside of his sight.

As soon as I changed my dress taking a shower, Ted called me
"Hey Ted"
"Sis, how are you?"
"I'm fine"
"Sis, my birthday is coming"
"I know my little teddy is going to take birth again for the 19th time"
"Dad is throwing a grand party for this"
"That's great!"
And then he said hesitantly
"I want you here"
"Ted you know I can't"
"Please Alaska. For God's sake you have graduated and now you have a job. Dad has already made his mind 4 years ago"
"Okay. I will think about this"

Should I really go Australia once? I came from there and became a chef with no family support. I won't lie dad wanted to pay my fees but with every grants I applied I got some advantages. I think I should visit once.

(Hey guys, Did you liked the date of Riley and Alaska? What do you think whom Alaska will choose?
#RileyAlaska)