Part 2

After verifying my id, I pushed the door and entered into this rich massive hotel to give my final test.

I'm happy, after today, I may not come here regularly. It's not like I hate this place but I never felt the spirit here. It's boring. Even the designs seemed tiresome.

As always, Mune was sitting in counter. She looked at me and smiled
"Ms Reed, looking fresh today. Ready to go for a test?"
"Sure. Give me the room number"
After searching into the database of her computer, she replied
"Room 386. 3rd floor, to your extreme right"

I thanked her and walked to the elevator. After entering into the elevator I found no one except the lift man Tom. I asked
"Hey Tom, wassup?"
And as always his answer is
"Fine Alaska, which floor?"
"3rd one"
He never ask anything in return or talk much. Sometimes I wonder how can someone sit for 6 hours going up and down without talking or doing anything just sitting and pushing the switch.

I entered into the hall. I saw my best friend Layken asking every staffs if they had any idea what we have to cook today but none of them are seen to give her the satisfied answer.

When I kept my bag in my portion of desk, I found my desk mate Mark remembering some cooking skills. He didn't noticed me untill i kept my bag in the desk. After noticing, he asked
"Hey Alis, are you all prepared?"
"I guess I am. What about you?"
"Prepared but still nervous"
I gave him a small smile and sat down on the chair. He is our class topper. He is going to break the record anyhow. It's funny how the toppers try to act like victim sometimes.

Everyone is busy and nervous today. Its good to see that I am not alone here, everybody is tensed like me. After few minutes finally 3 chef came whose face are unknown to all of us.

The first one began
"Future chefs, I m chef Kingin, I am from Korea. They are chef Ribin from Poland and chef Georgia from Jordan"
They all smiled at their introduction.

"Today we will be taking your test as we are chefs so we want to know the hands in which future taste of our world lies. All the best"
Rest of the 2 chefs didn't showed any interest in speaking. We all wore our white apron. Few moments later a brunette boy came with a glass pot in his hand. Chef Kingin again spoke
"He is Charlie, our assistant"

Pointing to the glass pot chef Kingin said,
"In this glass pot, there are chits"
Wait wtf chits. That means they will be giving any kind of dishes. Maybe the dishes we never heard of.

I heard a little buzz across the hall. Me and the members who came today to give this test never expected this. We didn't even knew that our college would call chefs from another country to take our test.

Chef Kingin started again
"I am keeping this glass pot here. All of you may come and take any chits one by one"
The students started going and taking the chits with terrible annoyance

Some expressions were like
"Omg i know it. Yess I can do it"
Some were like
"Holy shit, what the hell is this?"

I was waiting for my turn. My fate don't even know what was waiting for me. When my turn came I walked simply and took a blue coloured chit and walked back to my seat. When I opened my one, 2 items were given there. A dessert named Baked Alaska was given. Fate must be playing with me. A dessert of my name. Great! I knew how to make baked Alaska so I'm happy but all the colours of my face drained when i saw the next item. It was Turducken. I knew the process but I was not good with it. Kinda messy.

Mark asked with extreme attention
"Alis, What about you?"
"I haven't prepared much for Turducken"
"You will rock it. Let's go and grab ingredients before it might get too late"
Without saying anything I took my basket and went to the kitchen to grab stuffs. After filling my cart with creamy flavours, eggs, tomatoes, duck, veg etc finally I felt that I took all my ingredients.